ZC What did you eat today?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #102

:zornface:

(Genevieve Biggs) #103

Wow!! Gonna make this sometime. Thanks!!

(Alex Dipego) #104

bacon wrapped burger with chihuahua cheese

Link to recipe: Pickled eggs

Lunch at work ZC options?
(Candace) #106

I haven’t been brave enough to try pickled eggs, but I think I may give it a go

Standing rib roast with salt and pepper.

(Dave) #108

Stunning presentation… I can almost taste it!

It would be the smallest investment you’ve ever made in your life :slight_smile: just eggs, vinegar and a bit of spice.

Too bad they haven’t invented taste-o-vision yet!

Recipe at this link: ZC fettuccine

(Alex Dipego) #112

so I moved my eating time to right before bed doing a 23/1 daily fast. Since it’s midnight and been a long workday most of the time I throw things in a wok and enjoy… So. I took brisket fat trimmings, calamari, pink salmon and eggs with a spicy Japanese mayo… Good night :grin:

(Roxanne) #113

What is tonnato sauce?

A northern italian sauce, here is a version made by nom nom paleo that’s pretty good

http://nomnompaleo.com/post/51555264490/tonnato-sauce

(Roxanne) #115

Thanks…it sounds…ummm…interesting! Does it taste very tuna-ie?

It tastes like a tangy, rich sauce…sort of like the cross between a vinagrette and hollandaise.

Burrata with crispy bacon

Shrimp and filet with sautéed spinach and mushrooms (Kerry Gold grass fed butter)

A cheese plate, from a local cheesemaker, family-run business, who raise their own grass fed pastured cows, and make the cheeses they sell in their shop located at their farm.

In the four glass containers, starting at top and going clockwise, Gouda with hot paprika, cumin seed, mustard seed and wild nettles. Bottom slices left to right, Swiss, emmental and muenster.

Paneer cheese fried in ghee, with homemade creme fraiche dipping sauce.

(Cathie Condon) #121

I just had Burrata for the first time. After a lifetime of not caring for cheese. It was great and loved the mildness.