What did you Keto today?

Well boy kids… yummy!

Spicy Prawns & Zoodles

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #2366

… just went in the sous vide bath… two 3-lb cowboy ribeyes!

They were so good I did them again this morning with BPC. Then gonna clean the house as it’s finally cooled down here in Oregon.

(James storie) #2368

Taco omelet!

My first one of these, so wish me luck! (I posted my recipe here: Beef liver, onions, and mushrooms)

Beef Liver, Onions, & Mushrooms (YUM):

Sauteeing:

After adding HWC:

Finished product:

10/10 - will do again! :grin:

(Jeremy Storie) #2370

:grin:

(Francis Lessard) #2371

4 cheeses no crust appetizer with whole tellicherry peppercorns + full happy raised “human certified” bacon and bacon infused grease onions. This is epic.

Feasted today with a nice bacon and eggs breakfast and a pork steak, salad, and 2 different types of onion rings…

Bacon onion rings

Pork rind/skin battered onion rings… (with some guidance from Brenda!)

The pork skin battered onion rings were by far my favorite! I’ll be making them again… soon… but for now, I’m starting what I hope is a 5-day fast (so I’ll be avoiding this thread in the meantime! lol)

(Andrew Anderson) #2373

Color me impressed. Amazing idea for onion rings.

(Zu) #2374

A Sad Story with a Fatty ending.

So after seeing Sophie’s Oat Fiber Pancakes - I felt a severe hankering for said pancakes… but alas, I did not yet have the ingredients.
(swallow sadness)… So I attempted to make pancakes with whatever I had on hand - following no particular recipe at all (eggs? coconut flour? should work?…)
Eppic FAIL… :-1: face palm :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
To save face with the children I gleefully turn failed green pancake batter into cupcakes (see kids - I did that on purpose all apart of the plan! Zu knows how to cook, all under control… )
Then while cupcakes baking I decide to give my little sister (15yrs) a cooking demo with a basic omelette, she observes then does her own. here is mine: sautéd garlic, organic swiss chard, organic eggs, cheddar, wild tomato, zucchini, organic feta, coriander from the garden, avocado…There is also a delightful amount of fat… The long looking guy in the background is a traditional dish of fermented stuffed eggplant (with walnut, garlic and chill)… My desert was the creepy sad green stevia pancake-cum-cupcake - that was actually nice. Tough call for either butter or cream so we decided to go both - next to a BP-green jasmine tea with green stevia, butter, coconut oil - ended up putting a dash of raw organic very fatty jersey milk for extra body. Redemption from previous failure.
And then there is my little sister’s… She is still learning (15yrs) and is also on candida protocol so nothing too exotic for her… Aldi froz veg, lol and organic eggs.! This is my energy for the next 48hours. I am wanting to go 1 meal per two days for a while - had so much energy that after I visited my goats(lugging their water on my bike :biking_woman: :mountain_biking_woman: haha) then another ride, and then lifted a few reps. Green = The Incredible hulk Zubaydah! MORE green to top up then no more for me because I’m stuff and green till wednesday!!
Noodles with spinach and cheese pesto, and FAIR DINKUM AUSSIE BROC PEAS AND BUTTER!!! ok Psych now its two meals whoops!.. I’ll get there!!!

Holy Crap, I Cracked The Pancake Code! Oat Fiber Pancakes!
What is the longest fast that you've completed?
(Jenn Monaghan) #2375

My husband likes to go get a rotisserie chicken for lunch and a container of whipped chives cream cheese to dip it in.

(Marla Cristina) #2376

What are celeriac fries? Where do I get them? How do I make them? How good are they compared to regular potato fries?

Duck eggs two ways -

Scotch eggs

Deviled eggs with a copycat Raising Cane’s mayo sauce

(Ernest) #2378

SHHHH! I’m in my hotel room.
I roll my eyes every time I hear folks say that they can’t do keto while traveling. I’m living proof of keto on the road.

Green Tea Ice Cream with Black Tahini

(Becky) #2380

Mexican breakfast eggs, Oaxaca cheese, chorizo, onions, poblano peppers scrambled together with salad as a side

(Becky) #2381

Laughing, yes, that is me with the tray of ribs and vat of spinach artichoke dip at costco’s dining area! When I do happen to look up, I imagine the person with the soggy slice of pizza might prefer my meal…lol!

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #2382

It’s the coconut flour that gives it the taste - the taste of coconut which doesn’t pair well with some things depending on your palate.

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #2383

I didn’t the bacon wrapped onion rings Sunday! Now I have to make them for others because apparently my friends are greedy… just not keto, but love food. LOL