What did you Keto today?

(What The Fast?!) #1741

@kyz def no sugar in guac. I get carne asade fajitas hold all the carbs + extra guac. Or, ask for lettuce cup tacos. Or, taco salad!! So many options. Extra guac always!

I need these in my life!

Breakfast, some taco meat (left over dinner) 3 eaggs + parmesan chesse . It worked.

Breakfast! Boiled eggs, sliced, and fried in coconut oil leftover from last nights cheese crisps with some pink sea salt and 3 leftover slices of bacon.

Some snacks I’ve made this morning:

Sugar free jello (strawberry banana), 2 packages of knox gelatin, and ~2/3 cup of boiling water. Stir. Spoon/poured into candy molds. Have a second batch setting up now. They are great and my very picky 4-year old grandson is eating them! So a bonus win in my book. I found that the Great Value brand SF jello doesn’t have maltodextrine in it, so I went with that one.

“Nut” Granola. Yummy! The way I made it has just under 1 carb per ounce. I started with this recipe (https://countryfriedketo.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/nutty-coconut-granola-grain-free/) but didn’t have all the ingredients. Mine has pecans, almonds, flax, sunflower seeds, some sliced almonds, cinnamon, 1 stick of butter, and some sweeteners.

(Mary Ann) #1745

That nut granola looks yummy. I have to say that there are very few foods I miss but granola is one of 'em.

Funny thing is, I was never crazy about granola, but this is yummy! I am definitely adding the coconut next time. And I might even try the SF syrup too.

(Mary Ann) #1747

Kale omelette with butter, avocado, cheese and bacon

With the bacon grease I cooked some beef/cauli with butter for meals later.

(Ernest) #1748

Most folks worry about keto while traveling for work… NOT ME!!

(Ernest) #1749

I’m back!!

Chile Relleno en Nogada…recipe at this link

(Karl L) #1752

Genius! I’m definitely going to fry some boiled eggs soon; but think I’ll try pig nectar instead of coconut oil.

I made Sausage “eggritos” this morning lol

I was originally going to try it with butter, but bacon nectar sounds even better.

Bravo…nice technique.

Have you ever cut the roll to make egg fettucine?

(James storie) #1756

Taco omelet! And yes, it’s very messy and delicious!

(Andrew Anderson) #1757

Decided to splurge with a little red and green pepper fried in butter with polish sausage. Found a nifty mozzarella salad at Costco today!

No…Oh the possibilities! Thanks for the idea.

@Kyz, If you are looking for some fettuccine inspiration:

(Mary Ann) #1760

That just looks wonderful. What is the taco made out of? I apologize if this has already been answered.