What did you Keto today?

Funny thing is, I was never crazy about granola, but this is yummy! I am definitely adding the coconut next time. And I might even try the SF syrup too.

(Mary Ann) #1747

Kale omelette with butter, avocado, cheese and bacon

With the bacon grease I cooked some beef/cauli with butter for meals later.

(Ernest) #1748

Most folks worry about keto while traveling for work… NOT ME!!

(Ernest) #1749

I’m back!!

Chile Relleno en Nogada…recipe at this link

(Karl L) #1752

Genius! I’m definitely going to fry some boiled eggs soon; but think I’ll try pig nectar instead of coconut oil.

I made Sausage “eggritos” this morning lol

I was originally going to try it with butter, but bacon nectar sounds even better.

Bravo…nice technique.

Have you ever cut the roll to make egg fettucine?

(James storie) #1756

Taco omelet! And yes, it’s very messy and delicious!

(Andrew Anderson) #1757

Decided to splurge with a little red and green pepper fried in butter with polish sausage. Found a nifty mozzarella salad at Costco today!

No…Oh the possibilities! Thanks for the idea.

@Kyz, If you are looking for some fettuccine inspiration:

(Mary Ann) #1760

That just looks wonderful. What is the taco made out of? I apologize if this has already been answered.

(James storie) #1761

It’s just ground beef that I seasoned myself. I just made an omelet with the taco meat, some salsa verde, and montery jack cheese! Then topped the whole thing with sour cream and an avocado on the side with a mexican spice called tajin. I searched the forum for taco seasoning last night and used what I found as a guide.

Thanks, I never thought of using more fat to cook top and bottom at the same time. Game changer! And adding water! Awesome!

(Jeremy Storie) #1763

I’m so jealous!

Bacon cheeseburger - sort of!

I moulded the beef mince into a wide, streaky-bacon-width-height, bowl, edged with said bacon and filled with cheese. This is a recipe that you may have seen where mince is moulded round a beer can. I wanted to maximise cheese capacity so I went wide! I edged it with the streaky bacon which was fairly thick cut for France and made a good extra wall. I put in 4 cheeses - mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar and some swiss stuff I have forgotten the name of.

Oh, and roasted peppers, onion and garlic.

(Ros R) #1765

Cauliflower grilled cheese and burgers.