Diane’s Recipe Adventures

(Diane) #1

I’m starting a thread where I can post about recipes I’ve tried and liked (or tried and modified… and liked) in the hopes that others can benefit from that information.

Hopefully others will feel free to share their favorite recipes as well, if they feel the urge.

(Diane) #2

Cream Cheese Fluff

I’ve been making this recipe for quite awhile now and have modified it some since the last time I shared it.

Ingredients (this makes a huge batch, could easily halve the recipe)

2 cups very cold heavy whipping cream
~ 21 drops of liquid sucralose

12 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature or softened in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
2 - 3 TBS Swerve confectioner’s sweetener
a heavy pinch of salt

Whip the 2 cups of HWC with the liquid sucralose drops until stiff peaks form, scraping down the sides several times so that all the cream is whipped consistently. I’ve accidentally whipped my cream until a few specks of butter started forming, it was actually awesome, though you don’t need to take it quite that far. Place all but about 1/2 cup of the whipped cream in another container and set aside.

Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, 1/4 cup HWC, Swerve and pinch of salt into the bowl with the reserved 1/2 cup of whipped cream. Whip thoroughly until it is light and airy, scraping down the sides several times. Add the remainder of the previously whipped cream back into the bowl and whip to combine. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for about 3 to 7 days.

If you want a lighter whipped confection that is less “cream cheesy”, cut the cream cheese back to 8 oz and the sour cream back to 1/3 cup.

This is excellent on its own or served with the berries of your choice. My favorites are blackberries. It’s also good mixed with low carb lemon or lime curd.

(Diane) #3

(Diane) #4

(Diane) #6

Here is a link to a recipe for chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs that I’ve really enjoyed.

(Diane) #7

Here’s a link to a recipe I’ve tried and loved.

(Diane) #8

Here’s a link to my favorite Keto meatloaf that I’ve made so far.

(Diane) #9

(Mary) #10

Just made this one and it’s really, really good! Thank you for the link.

(Diane) #11

I’m glad you liked the recipe. I’ve found it to be really easy.

(Mary) #12

I’ve never made “candy” before and it’s just as well I never knew how easy it was. 2 minutes to mix/microwave the lot then a few minutes in the freezer to harden and I had a lovely bag full of keto deliciousness. Now I just have to guard against eating too many so that I don’t experience disaster pants from the coconut oil :grin:

(Diane) #13

Keto Salsa Dip

(Diane) #14

(Diane) #15

(Diane) #16

Here is my version of a KFC coleslaw copycat. Which is the version I strongly prefer. :smile: