What did you Keto today?

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #707

Chicken Crust Pizza: I’m amazed the crust texture is like a hand-tossed medium thickness pizza. Tasty, but I need to tweak the flavors before finalizing the recipe, I was dissapointed with the white sauce. The Hubby requested a red sauce next time.

Chicken Pizza Crust Options
(Megan) #708

Chicken wings and legs with a delicious dry rub. I’ve made this a few times. So good.

(Megan) #709

I had to add this because it was so delicious. On vacation at Disney last week, I had the lamb shank at Jiko. I also ordered the charcuterie platter. I highly recommend both! I did not eat the bread in the background.

(Becky Searls) #710

Looks amazing!!! Where can I find the fathead dough recipe?

(Jessica ) #711

Tacos in cheese shells. So greasy and so good!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #712

This has a link to the original fathead recipe and walks you through the process

I actually made Carlshead pizza, and misquoted fathead

Matthead pizza, a variation I want to try

(Rich Hopkins) #713

Well, not today, as today all I’ve had so far is bacon and eggs, but the other day I smoked three family size packages of chicken wings, so we’ve been eating on those for a few days. Yeah, I’m using sauce that isn’t sugar-free, but I’m using it very sparingly. There’s nothing like smoked chicken, pork, or beef. Mmmm…

(Arlene) #714

Those chicken wings lasted three days? Not at my house, they wouldn’t.

(Becky Searls) #715

Mmmmm thank you! Have you seen this keto connect chicken crust? One carb I think and looks easy / amazing?!

Chicken Pizza Crust Options
(Rich Hopkins) #716

Three family sized packages of wings. Two of us in the house. Yeah, there’s still some left. :wink:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #717

Oh this looks interesting with the canned chicken :blush:. I had not seen this yet, I will try this one too. Thank you!

(AnnaLeeThal) #718

Pork chops stuffed with goat cheese and wrapped in prosciutto

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #719

Ready made Keto Snacks!

(Jessica ) #720

This WoE is SO boring! :joy:

That looks and sounds amazing.

(Toni Peter) #721

Thin sliced zucchini, pancetta and red onion fried in butter with some oregano, worchestershire and pepper. Two over easy eggs with Frank’s red hot and some cheddar.

So delicious and so full!!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #722

Hemp Heart Rissoto, garlic mushrooms, and steak.

Hey…what a great idea to use hemp heart for risotto! Nice! I’m going to try that, too. Thanks for the idea!!

(eat more) #724

me three :blush:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #725

Egg sandwich with guacamole, cheddar cheese, and Canadian bacon; messy and plate licking delicious

Delish FB video how-to for this bunless egg sandwich

(Peter Bursky) #726

Not really a full meal, but we ate it today :wink:
Made the cheesecake mentioned on the 2ketodudes… not the simplest receipe, and i should have read the comments first :flushed: might have been a bit easier, and the crust wouldn’t get wet :grimacing:

Anyhow, came out pretty well, and it didn’t taste bad at all!! :grin: