What did you Keto today?

(matt ) #689

I see a cheat cut. :slight_smile: That steak looked amazing.

Let’s see,

Lunch:
Some leftover roast beef chuck (had some nice extra fatty bits today too)
and Kimchi.

Dinner (not ideal today as my wife did the main cooking for herself and the kids in non-keto stuff, so I just figured out what was around and quick):
A preserved duck egg with some soy sauce
A slice of leftover ham with butter
A few mixed deluxe nuts, and some pumpkin seeds I recently soaked and dried/slightly toasted.

Desert/immediatly after dinner:
Some divine 88% dark chocolate.

inspired Chicago deep dish low carb pizza

(matt ) #692

Whoa!! That looks amazing!

(eat more) #693

chicken w/mozzarella and basil
butter sautéed zoodles

looks kind of barfy but tasted gooood

Corn tortilla chips with guacamole :sunglasses:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #695

Drooling over that cheese!

That looks so delicious!

They’re almost ready to hook up my new stove in our current kitchen remodel and one of these pizzas is on high on the priority list, right after the oven-cooked bacon that’s going to go on top of that pizza!

(Mike W.) #697

The face you make after quitting a job that has been draining you for 3.5 years…

(Ellen Whitney) #698

You can also do them in the George Foreman Grill

Beef short ribs for 24 hours in a Sous Vide for the first time, so no pictures unless I take one of my abdomen! :laughing:

(Bacon for the Win) #700

draining jobs suck. good on you for moving on. BTW…see my avatar :wink:

(Mike W.) #701

Love it!

Link to recipe: Beef Stroganoff

(Jeff Davis) #703

Recipe for the cast iron deep dish pizza please?

I was inspired by this thread:

Very easy to make…

• I pushed 2 lbs of grocery store Italian Sausage(pork and spices only) into my 10" lodge pan using my chicken mallet.
  • Baked in a 400deg for 30 mins… drained off some oil.
  • Added Mozzarella cheese and covered with some low carb spag sauce my wife likes.
  • Back into the over for another 30mins+ until the cheese was oozing and read a temp of 210deg (temp was just noted, i went for crispy sausage crust).

(Brian Kline) #705

(Jeff Davis) #706

Can’t wait to try it.

When I lived in Chicago 10 years ago, I loved eating at Lou Malnati’s. Unfortunately I wasn’t keto then, so I ate the high carb deep dish crust. Next time I’m in town I’ll have to try the sausage crust!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #707

Chicken Crust Pizza: I’m amazed the crust texture is like a hand-tossed medium thickness pizza. Tasty, but I need to tweak the flavors before finalizing the recipe, I was dissapointed with the white sauce. The Hubby requested a red sauce next time.

Chicken Pizza Crust Options
(Megan) #708

Chicken wings and legs with a delicious dry rub. I’ve made this a few times. So good.