What did you Keto today?

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1821

Keto Blondies (only one small square to test, as I made them for a party…will have to see what the non-keto folks think of them…).

Made from this recipe posted by @MKChitown:

They are definitely nice and light and soft. I used a mix of 100% Ghirardelli chocolate, chopped, and Lily’s semi-sweet chocolate chips (stevia sweetened, for those who haven’t used them). I used almond meal, rather than almond flour, since it’s what I had available, but I think that worked because you have to sift the almond and coconut flour. A bit of a laborious recipe, and used many bowls, but the end result is very good.

(Mary Ann) #1822

Yes, yes I can!

Breakfast was 2 Pork Rind pancakes ala Brenda :smile: with some homemade syrup.

Syrup was some melted butter, boiling water, cap full of maple extract, cinnamon, swerve, and a little liquid stevia. It was a bit thin, so I think next time I’ll skip boiling water or use all swerve.

Dinner was my daughter’s idea. Carne asada beef cooked in avocado and olive oil, cajun seasonings, no salt, turmeric, and some homemade taco seasoning

Made more fathead dough (minus egg) and added cumin, turmeric, salt, and pepper.

(matt ) #1824

Made a pie. Looks like I messed it up pretty good.

(Ernest) #1826

Cajun wings…at home.

Hey, Arlene…I finally got around to posting the recipe for the battered fish. Here it is:

(Arlene) #1828

Thank you so much. I look forward to trying this.

(markkloch) #1829

Armadillo Eggs, yum yum.

Used pork rinds & almond flour instead of bisquick and bread crumbs. Added chili seasoning for more flavor, just as good as the originals…luv 'em Had to “test” one, it is for tomorrow’s dinner.

(Mike Glasbrener) #1830

Post fast (60hr) brunch. Rib eye I didn’t have Friday night reheated in bacon grease with sunny side up eggs. Sooo good!:grinning:

(Ernest) #1831

It’s summer…

(Siobhan) #1832

I am on day 4 of an egg fast, so far today I have had a 3 egg omelette with pasta sprinkle from penzey’s and parmesan inside (cooked in butter of course), and a 1 egg crepe from this recipe:

(jilliangordona) #1833

Today I had pork rind pancakes from @Brenda and jicama fries (tossed in garlic and rosemary) via @Fiorella! So thankful to have a place where I can find tried and true good tasting recipes.

(Mike Glasbrener) #1834

Still hungry… snack…
Cheddar with kalamata olive paste
Parmesan cheese
Macadamia nuts

(Ernest) #1835

(Christopher Avery) #1836

Easy fast cabbage sautéed in butter with bacon , shallots, and onions served with Kirkland pulled pork.

#boringketo

(Jeremy Johnson) #1837

Supper tonight was a burger with sauteed onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, hollandaise sauce, and coleslaw on the side.

A Tex Mex breakfast favourite called Chilequiles … link to recipe here.

(Ernest) #1839

Got off work early…yep fired up the grill.

(Andrew Anderson) #1840

18/6. Not deprived.

(jilliangordona) #1841

Chilaquiles is also a Mexican dish with tortilla chips, red or green sauce, queso blanco, and crema. I got excited you had a replacement recipe but I see this is different haha