What did you Keto today?

(Sophie) #7817

I made Meatza tonight, thanks to @miketo for starting a landslide and @fischersd for toiling in his kitchen! It was beyond any fat head type pizza I’ve made so far! Thanks guys!

(TJ Borden) #7818

I REALLY need to make that. A keto pizza is one thing, but a potentially carnivore pizza??? :yum:

(Lonnie Hedley) #7819

Bacon grease as the sauce? I’m in.

(TJ Borden) #7820

I’m thinking an Alfredo sauce, like some HWC, butter, and cheese

(Lonnie Hedley) #7821

Sounds great. I may add dairy back sooner than anticipated.

Kids are away so simple supper tonight: pig in a pan.

(Sophie) #7823

Nice to see you! Been wonderin how you’ve been doin there. :blush:

Doing well, new job, crazy life but happy.

(Sophie) #7825

Fantastic to hear! And happy is the key to it all. Welcome back. :+1:

(MooBoom) #7826

The ONLY food I seriously miss from my carb days, is bread.

I’ve tried various keto attempts at bread before, none of which have cut the mustard. Don’t know why the heck it took me 12 months to try Diet Doctors keto bread roll recipe- but today I did and hoooooooley doooooooley, these are actually GOOD!!

Like a good little Keto girl I promptly turned one into a bacon and egg sanger with homemade mayo- then chased it with a roll slathered in butter.

I’m going to have to put the rest of these bad boys in the freezer, as they will be the occasional treat ONLY. I try to eat as nutritionally dense and varied a keto diet as possible, and stuffing it full of keto bread isn’t going to help me be my healthiest self. Good to know they are then when I just can’t go another day without bread though :heart_eyes:

Gammon steak, grilled figs, butter fried rainbow chard and shiitake mushrooms, avocado with mustard sauce.

(Sophie) #7828

The diet doctor bunz are really yummy. Even my non-keto husband enjoys them.

(Ernest) #7829

Tri tip

(Central Florida Bob ) #7830

Grilled figs? Never heard of that, but kind of intriguing. I love figs but haven’t had one in at least four years.

Can you give me more info?

I just got fresh figs, sliced into quarters and threw in a cast iron pan with some gee. Give it a stir a few times and make sure it dosent burn. Thats it …goes really well with the gammon to.

(Mandy) #7832

Made these mini crustless cheesecake bites… Wow. Maybe the best semi sweet thing I’ve looking for.

(Candy Lind) #7833

After a really LONNNNNNG day I’m about to dig into this “Tex-Mex-ish” salad - romaine, spinach,olives, cheddar, sour cream, avocado, grilled chicken, and salsa. :heart_eyes:

I have looked all over Costco for zip fizz. Can you tell me where it is usually located in a Costco? Thanks!

(Troy) #7835

I have not bought it
From my experience ( sampling )
Main traffic aisle where all the vitamin are located
Also, in the back of the aisle where the “ smoking cage “ is located :joy:
By the supplements

Costco @Anniegirl9 will know though :smile:

Thank you!