What did you Keto today?

(Diane) #7797

Using up leftovers. Bacon, carmelized onion and sharp cheddar crustless quiche. Salad with zucchini, blue cheese dressing, a squeeze of lemon and fresh cracked pepper. Blue cheese stuffed olives.

Pork rind & parmisan crusted cod, asparagus, sea vegies(sampire, sea aster, sea spray) poached egg, lemon & terragon hollandaise sauce.

(Shayne) #7799

Coffee now. Water later. Fasting day 4. :sunglasses:

(Karen) #7800

You are inspiring me to make pizza. I haven’t had pizza for years.

K

(Karen) #7801

So pretty and low carb too.

K

(Karen) #7802

You guys are stepping up your game on pretty!!

K

(Karen) #7803

What’s the yellow? Eggs? Cheese cauli??

K

(Steve) #7804

Love how leftover pizza toppings are ideal for a killer western omelette!! :slight_smile:

(Shayne) #7805

That reminds me that I have to buy some eggs soon. We ran out on Sunday but I’ve been fasting so I don’t care… but my daughter was upset last night when she realized it.

(Andrea) #7806

Even better the second day…had a burger with streaky bacon and cheese! Mmmmmm! :slight_smile:

(Ernest) #7807

Spoonable/saucey buttery scrambled eggs. Loaded with kerrygold butter.
Use them as steak sauce

(Ernest) #7808

Boring… NOPE!
Tastey…F%$k yeah.
Simple… doesn’t get any “simpler”

[quote=“MiKetoAF, post:7765, topic:3210”]
a whipped smoky jalapeño chees
[/quote]Wow…yum

Chicken Popper Casserole

(What The Fast?!) #7811

You WORK AT COSTCO!!! This is literally my dream…and I work full time from home. :rofl:
Fav cookbooks at Costco right now: Craveable Keto & Keto Made Easy, FYI.

Fave items at the moment: pork belly slices (duh), ZipFizz (my lifeblood), giant block of cream cheese

(LeeAnn Brooks) #7812

YES! I have one ZipFizz per day. And I have lots of pork belly in the freezer right now.

I :heart: Costco.

Most people here know that by now.:joy:

(Ashley) #7813

I would actually love to work from home lol! I care for a few of my family members so that would make things easier for me!!!

(Ashley) #7814

COSTCO GIRL!!! You just should change your name already lol!

(E.O.) #7815

I saw a new (to me) pizza crust recipe today. Most Keto or Keto-friendly crusts use nut flour, with or without dairy cheese, etc. This one was cream cheese, motz cheese and a few other ingredients. The photo looked like flat (New York) style crust and was definitely different than a fat-head pizza dough recipe.

(Ashley) #7816

Sounds a lot like fat head pizza to me, it only uses 4 ingredients, two of which you named