Smoked ribs omelette…

(Jeremy Storie) #1705

Pizza!

(Dustin Cade) #1706

Oh… The delicious!

(Ernest) #1707

Yeah, I’m still outside grilling… Racks of lamb

(brian) #1708

I saw this Meatza post a while back and I’ve been looking forward to trying it in the pizza oven. Yesterday was finally the day.
https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/dare-i-say-better-then-fat-head-pizza/1881
I will make this again!

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1709

I made one of these:

I substituded ground pecans for the crust (with some almond meal to solidify it, as the pecans weren’t finely ground, so the crust mixture was a little too wet), and I went with 1/2 cup of Confectioners Swerve, rather than the 3/4 cup of sweetener called for. Still plenty sweet.

Pretty simple recipe, and one I’ll definitely try again, probably sticking with the almond flour crust next time. Took it to a dinner with some family friends, and it was very well-received, even though they’re not keto.

Some weekend eats -

Super simple skillet pizza

Buffalo chicken dip with blue cheese and spinach

Inside out cheese omelet

(matt ) #1711

Meats. Hard earned. Ran out of gas and then realized that the fitting was leaking. Glad HD was open!!

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1712

Been there, done that. Least favorite thing about gas grills.

(Christopher Avery) #1713

Beautifully presented.

(Christopher Avery) #1714

Left over ribeye on a bed of cruciferus veggie slaw and arugula with avacado, gorgonzola, and dressed with extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), fresh lemon juice, and garlic.

(Jessica ) #1715

egg salad, bacon, avocado sandwich.

(Cathrine Helle) #1716

Getting soooo hungry browsing this thread!

Yesterday the family wanted pasta. I won’t eat pasta, so I made myself a burger salad. I used the same salad they had with the pastadish, wich was Romano salad, tomatoes and yellow peppers. I made two 120g beef burgers with one slice of cheddar on each. Cut it in bitesize pieces and mixed everything together - delicious! Next time I’ll take a picture :smiley:

(Arlene) #1717

Cathrine, last night I had mac and cheese for dinner, and it was not only amazing, it had less than 4 carbs per serving. I haven’t eaten pasta for a long time. If you love pasta, but don’t eat it anymore maybe this is the recipe for you. It came from my new cookbook I received for my birthday. It’s called “Cooking Keto With Kristie”. So far I’ve only made the mac and cheese, and cheesecake recipes out of it. The cheesecake was fabulous too. I made it a few days ago for a big family function and all 17 family members, nearly all of whom are serious carb eaters raved about the cheesecake. You would never guess it was very low carb.

(Cathrine Helle) #1718

Ooo, I’ll have to check it out for sure - thank you :blush:

(Christopher Avery) #1719

Butter-fried burger with cheddar and bacon, broccoli raab sauteed in butter, and avocado. Followed with my first attempt at making Keto Chocolate Mousse which turned out just fine.
#BoringKeto

(Sheri Knauer) #1720

BLT on romaine. The B is the butter I used to cook the eggs in. I took 2 romaine leaves, on one I put some avocado mayo, on the other chipotle lime, both from primal kitchen. Then I put a layer of thin sliced avocado on each, followed by bacon, then scrambled eggs, then some thin sliced cherry tomatoes, then topped it off with salt and pepper. They were so good. The one with the chipotle lime I liked better than the one with the plain mayo.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1721

Strip steaks, seared on the IR burner, then cooked rare on the main grill, along with creamed spinach.

No pic, 'cause I was in a hurry to feed myself and my boys. But super-tasty!

#boringKeto, indeed.

(Ren) #1722

Cauliflower grilled cheese with Trader Joe’s Unknown Cheddar, turkey, and bacon. Ate one and I was stuffed.

(Jeremy Storie) #1723

I had a bone in ribeye at Outback Steakhouse :grin: The best part was nawing on the bone when I was done! Sorry no picture :neutral_face: