What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #723

That has surprised me! I loved chia seeds in the beginning of my journey, but havent had them in ages. I’ve lost my fibre obsession! Xx

('Jackie P') #724

Looks perfick hun!:blush:

('Jackie P') #725

Enjoy your day!

(Doug) #726

Some nice meat on those bones, Ernest. :sunglasses:

('Jackie P') #727

Good one!
Try this. Put 3 or 4 eggs beaten with a splash of water into a pan of foaming butter - lots! Whip it round with a spatula to incorporate the butter and get it half cooked. Then add your filling.
Fold it exactly as you did !
Fabulous !:blush:

('Jackie P') #728

Ps sometimes I put a ton of cheese on top. Stick it under the grill and just slide it onto the plate. Can stick an extra egg in that way :blush:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #729

I love this! :laughing: might have to steal this phrase!!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #730

The gang and I went to a Greek heritage festival today. Snagged up this delicious Greek truffle-infused olive oil (they let me try it first :drooling_face:) and I can’t wait to use it!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #731

Also had pork (left) and chicken (right) souvlaki skewers with some tzatziki :ok_hand:t4:

(Jane) #732

Garden goodies. Peas, squash and cucumber.

Ribeye. Cucumber salad with garden cuke, tomato, lemon juice, feta and avocado. Squash fried with pork rind breading.

(Jane) #733

Leftover squash I didn’t fry - blanched in boiling water for 3 min, vacuum sealed and into the freezer.

Straining some Bulgarian yogurt I made with my sous vide and whole milk. I’ll share it with my hens :smiley:

OMG, finally! … First fresh from the Garden, Zucchini Boats of the year! :+1: :yum:

Made some Zucchini-Pizza Wedges while making the boats. Recipe below.

Then made the Zucchini Boats, which the wife started since I fell asleep. :slight_smile:

They are pretty good and quite filling… :slight_smile: First batch I forgot the Pepperoni, and second batch I added some of the Zucchini Boat Meat. Both were quite good, but the boat did me well. :slight_smile:

Finally made the beef brisket and it was amazing. Had to cook it in the oven all day but so worth it. I used a horseradish mayo sauce on the side. I might have to go snatch them all up from Aldi while they still have them.

(Brennan) #736

cheese steak and spicy savoy cabbage

(Troy) #737

A Master Chef Competition Plate…NOT!:rofl:

Works for me
Sorry Chef Gordon
Send me home please😩

(Full Metal KETO AF) #738

Pulled Pork ‘n Sauerkraut

Fast dinner after a day out. The pulled pork was sousvide and finished when I got up this morning. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Alec) #739

(Candy Lind) #740

When I started trying to cut these up, they pretty much fell apart. They cooked too long because I took off to watch some severe storms move through the area. The bark is delightful! I ate the smallest one on the rack just to try them. I’m still full from brunch.

Would definitely work for me as well! … Some of my most favorites just there. :+1:

(Will knit for bacon. ) #742

Chicken legs and frozen broccoli, and then I jazzed it up with a cheese sauce made of cream, butter, cream cheese, and a mix of smoked Gruyere and Colby jack. This sauce could bring about world peace, y’all. I’m tempted to go heat up a cup of the leftovers and pretend it’s soup.