What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #703

Ugh every experience I’ve ever had with Dave and busters has been poor :-1:t4:

I did once earn enough tickets to get a really nice vegetable steamer at Dave and busters. That sucker held up for 10 years

I can’t complain about the prizes the kids got, even came with a 30 day replacement policy if any of the toys break or plushies rip, they’ll give you a new one :blush:

(JJ) #706

My hunger is affected massively by exercise too. I did Parkrun yesterday, so only 5km. Did a nice 10km walk this morning so not a whole lot of exercise compared to what I normally do, but I am pretty hungry waiting for my eating window right now- 49 minutes to go :wink: Perhaps the cold weather is ramping my hunger up a bit too. The day after a multiday hike or a 20km+ day walk sees me nearly gnaw my arm off with hunger although I don’t get hungry on the actual day(s) I am walking lots.

I know! I’m a bit scared. :worried:
I might slack off for the next few weeks, just to be sure I don’t jeopardize it. :slight_smile:

@JulesyMcJulesface is this an Outback survival trick?

(JJ) #709

Yeah, but it makes it hard to swat the flies when you only have one arm left

That’s why you’re doing keto and fasting, so you can keep your fly swatters.

Good plan! :+1:

(Ashley) #711

I feel so deprived!

didn’t think about taking a pic of the whole pizza! Already ate two slices and feeling full!

(Ernest) #712

(Full Metal KETO AF) #713

Yeah, I was just getting ready to threaten him with that!

We’ll let you slide just this once…:grin:

What did you put inside? Looks like a natural born cook has been hiding in you Darren.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Ernest) #714

Too much butter?! How’s that even possible?

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #715

Your omelet looks great!

(JJ) #716

I am at work this fine Sunday evening. Ubereats sent me a $30 voucher- despite me only ever using the service one time months ago when I got a $20 voucher. Long back story- but this is my dinner.

(Keto Travels) #717

23hours fasted, but now properly hungry.Lots more leftover veggies to use up, so Brokkoli, Avocado and steak, all swimming in lovely butter :slight_smile:
The last piece of Brie and a few macadamia nuts for dessert.

A bit of sausage, ham and cheddar cheese. :yum:
Oh, and I mixed some HWC in the egg. Made it a tad sweet.

I don’t understand the physics myself, but I believe there is a ratio of butter/egg where the end product is more butter than egg, and it just makes it a bit messy. That was my only concern.

Thanks! Be warned, four eggs is too many! Unless you’re sharing. (In which case I need a bigger pan.) I was a bit comatose after eating all that.

Between the meat, cheese, HWC and butter, my belly was FULL of macros, after eating it. :slight_smile:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #719

My 10 year old showed me how to make an omelette this morning :joy: I usually end up turning any attempted omelette into scrambled eggs. Slightly overdone but still tasty. Seasoned with old bay (definitely a Maryland girl :crab:), and had green peppers and onions and cheese. Also a coconut pineapple Bai.

Typical weekend breakfast… Eggs, Bacon and Sausage links. Also drank an Almond Milk, had some Roasted Peanuts, but not many.

(Susan) #721

Pork shoulder in the slow cooker. A pound of bacon cooked. Ripe avocados. Maybe some roasted radishes and baby bok choy. This is how I will break my fast today I think. I have all day to think about it.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #722

Italian Scrambled Eggs

Hot Italian Sausage, Rainbow Kale, Arugula, Homemade Pickled Peppers and 5 yo Gouda Cheese :man_cook:t3:

Heading up to the redwood forest with my son for some light hiking today, enjoy your Sunday. :cowboy_hat_face: