What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Mike W.) #1648

Yup!

(Zenjen) #1649

Mission LCHF birthday cake completed ! Feeling proud :smiley:

(Allie) #1650

Good job!

(Ellen) #1651

Pan fried bacon, sprouts & “steak” with garlic, chilli & parmesan, looks a mess but tasted good.

A mess is usually the best!!

(Ellen) #1653

@dlc96_darren, that’s my last like for 20 mins!

I’ve already ran out TWICE today! :laughing:

(Ellen) #1655

Ooh get you! :wink: :bacon:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1656

You people have GOT to stop doing this to me!!! I was going to fast through Thanksgiving dinner, now, after tormenting myself viewing this thread, I’m salivating.

(Running from stupidity) #1657

Here is the answer. And I quote:

Bit of oil and salt

So yeah, do whatever you want, it seems, it’s pretty freeform :slight_smile:

Just got back from our neighbor’s place a little while ago. Had some real nice food and conversation and glad everyone was doing well. … Had some Regular Ham, Stuffed Ham (a Southern Maryland Favorite) some Turkey with very little gravy, little Sauerkraut, and a couple pieces of Yams (Sweet Potatoes).

And the second plate was similar, with more Ham, Turkey, 2 more pieces of Yams and some Seafood Salad.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :slight_smile:

I believe I had the perfect keto Thanksgiving. Ham, turkey, green beans, salad, and bratwurst. Followed it with whipped cream and blackberries (I forgot to take a picture of those :slightly_frowning_face: ).

Really filled up on the good stuff, so I couldn’t even be tempted by the desserts.

I survived
(Virginia ) #1661

Looks really good :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #1662

Thanks Honey, the chocolate cheesecake taste great. :kissing_heart:

Welcome… I actually like the bite you gave me, better than the Pumpkin version I made. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #1664

There is still plenty of it in there, I only ate 1/8 of that little mini cake…you can have some tomorrow. :slight_smile:

BEEP - I’m sorry, the person you are trying to reach is fasting and cannot be contacted at this time. … Please leave a message after the beep. … BEEEEP… :smile: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Avocado a day keeps the doctor away.) #1666

Besides turkey: bacon wrapped asparagus, bacon brussel sprout casserole with amazing Grillmates Maple Bacon seasoning (which, admittedly, has a touch of brown sugar) and topped with avocado, and this frosting recipe relabeled as a cheesecake bite, rolled into balls, and covered in Lilly’s chocolate (so basically a fat bomb). Best part is I’m stuffed without feeling carb heavy or sleepy and do not for one second feel “deprived”. Plus everybody loved my stuff too! (Who doesn’t love bacon?) I feel kind of bad though cause what’s good for me is not necessarily good for everyone else when they’re combining it with all those carbs. ¯\(ツ)

(Mike W.) #1667

Does anyone see the irony in eating leftover Easter ham for Thanksgiving? :joy: We’re celebrating Saturday so this is just another Thursday for us.

(Virginia ) #1668

HAHAHA, you will eat a piece…you said you will be starting Monday.