What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Yesterday’s dinner…Thai basil chicken from a meal delivery place.

(Hyperbole- it’s the best thing in the universe! ) #8205

10th Street Warthogs

(Jody) #8206

a blade is from the shoulder and the Oyster (in particular) is from the muscle that sits JUST below the actual shoulder blade. It can also be referred to as a flat iron steak since they are from the same “family”.

I could be picky and say I need to see photo proof, before you get the approval stamp, but…

having it delivered…I can’t argue with that!

You, @NinMD, are Lazy Keto Approved! :grin:

(Hyperbole- it’s the best thing in the universe! ) #8208

Thanks! Learn something new every day.

(Full Metal Keto) #8209

@dlc96_darren I think you should start a “What did you Fast Food Today?” thread. :grin:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(I'm that bad type, make your mama sad type) #8210

You don’t even know the half of it!!! @dlc96_darren was a double quarter pounder with cheese in a past life. And if that’s true, I was a McDouble. :hugs:

Fried eggs in butter, pulled pork, and artichoke heart sprinkled all of it with garlic salt.

(Hyperbole- it’s the best thing in the universe! ) #8212

Cooked from frozen (thanks @shortstuff!) on a bed of creamy leek sauce.

(Ellen) #8213

Chicken stir fry with shiritaki noodles, managed about 2/3 so lunch for tomorrow is sorted.

Mid-day meal… Two Cheese Burgers, pile of thick Bacon, Cottage Cheese, Pepperoni, Pickles, Olives, Pork Rinds and two cans of Potted Meat. And a Watermelon Bai drink,

IMG_0133

(Full Metal Keto) #8215

Davie’s KETO Grand Slam Special $1.49

Three eggs any style, two sausages and four strips of crispy bacon and a quadruple espresso with HWC.

ONLY AVAILABLE AT OUR HOME LOCATION. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ashley) #8216

Man oh man! That looks like a great special!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8217

Big love to @Shortstuff for the food inspiration! Salmon and scrambled eggs :heart: it was lovely!

(Jody) #8218

Carnivore Day 9

Feel bad … didn’t take a picture. It was the same as day 8 … 1.5lb [73/27] Ground Beef, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzards, 3 soft boiled eggs.

This finishes all the Liver and Gizzards … so I have an idea for the next 2 night. We’ll see if it pans out … stay tuned, same Carnivore time, Same Carnivore Channel!

Thank you. I am so honored! :star_struck:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8220

I LOVE those. And the coconut pineapple :ok_hand:t4:

(I'm that bad type, make your mama sad type) #8221

I wanna try these SOOOOO bad. But my Sicilian butt would put Rao’s all over it with parm cheese.

Do they taste like noodles?

(I'm that bad type, make your mama sad type) #8222

That’s it. We disown you.

(Jody) #8223

TOUGH CROWD. :smiley: