What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2913

I shall steal this from you, and give it to me.

(Susan) #2914

This looks realllllly delicious. I should not look at this thread when I am Fasting… hahaha.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2915

@Momof5 Drool away and suffer! Lol, just kidding! :joy::grin: Anyway you’re tough for looking here while fasting. If I do more than IF y’all won’t be seein me! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Doug) #2916

Holy **** that looks good!

(Susan) #2917

I just check all the threads I follow all the time =). My grand daughter is eating a white Mr.Freeze beside me (Jumbo size pack from Costco) and I love them, hahaha, I am not eating any, but I am more tempted by that then by any other carby stuff. I love the smell, and the taste… oh well, haha.

Forgot to post my meal from work earlier, (happening a lot lately?) … then got home and went straight out to cut grass and then jumped in the Garden. So today’s OMAD… Ran out and picked up some stuff. Salad with Eggs and Chicken, Pepperoni, Swiss Cheese, Roast Beef, Pickles, little bit fake crab meat :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and Pork Rinds with Potted Meat and a Coconut Bai.

@Relic Tried to pick up some more Pickled Sausages today, but they were sold out. Only had Pickled Eggs and Pickled Pigs Feet. But remembered I posted them in the old ‘What did you Keto today’ thread, so went back and located it. Hope this helps. I think they carry them at Foodlion, Shoppers, etc.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2919

Well that blew your carbs today. Was it ungodly sweet? Surimi usually has sugar or HFCS in it. :scream: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Doug) #2920

Sirloin steak (in the shape of a beaverbear or something) and jalapeño peppers.

(Brandy) #2921

I’m always on this thread when I fast. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Brandy) #2922

Buttered rib eyes and hot bacon slaw really wake up the taste buds

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2923

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Doug!!! Did you run out of peppers?! What’s the meaning of this?!?!

(Doug) #2924

:smile:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2925

Now THAT’S more like it!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s a beaverbear in it’s natural foresty habitat.

(Karen) #2926

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Lunch

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2927

Omg a stash?! :joy: I’ve never had one of those before! :rofl:

('Jackie P') #2928

Worthy of the Turner Prize!

(Ellen) #2929

I can never unsee the face in that steak.

('Jackie P') #2930

Elephant man!

(Allie) #2931

Absolute black!

Green & Blacks is too high in carbs and sweet for my linking, Moser Roth just not nice. Not tried the other though. I tend to opt for Lindt 90%

Yeah, it was a little sweet, but I only had a couple pieces. I couldn’t recall if I had ever eating it before, so just wanted to try it. … Wasn’t that good, and nothing like the real thing. :slight_smile: