What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Ernest) #8194

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8195

Meat & Greens and more Meat

The last of my Tri Tip and Back Ribs

Collards and Diced Bacon, :yum:.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #8196

Another “ Mealime” creation. It uses zucchini noodles as lasagna noodles. Tomatoes, hamburger, Italian parsley, garlic, spinach, layers with Parmesan, Mozzarella,bit of cottage cheese, basil and oregano

The oil lamp is because it snowed really hard here, and we keep having power fluctuations. Haven’t lost it for very long yet but I am keto prepared.

(Karen) #8197

I have not tried to make a pizza yet, but yours looks so good! Especially the colors

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8198

You fat burner you…:cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #8199

I have not tried to make a pizza yet, but yours looks so good! Especially the colors

Weird I seem to be repeating myself I wonder if the site is having trouble

(Little Miss Scare-All) #8200

Ok so dinner is a random hodge podge. I call it…Pizza Broccoli

And some rotisserie chicken. So, yeah. :woman_shrugging:

Pulled pork (just seasoned with garlic salt, liquid smoke, and black pepper), celery, artichoke hearts, mayo, & greek olives (which sadly have 1 carb per 3 olives, unlike my zero net carb ones that the store ran out of :confused:). I think I need to research celery cravings, it’s getting out of hand lol.

No fries, and the buns went in the trash. :smile:

I had a Wendy’s triple bacon burger sans bun tonight. When can I pick up my Lazy Keto membership certificate?

Yesterday’s dinner…Thai basil chicken from a meal delivery place.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #8205

10th Street Warthogs

(Jody) #8206

a blade is from the shoulder and the Oyster (in particular) is from the muscle that sits JUST below the actual shoulder blade. It can also be referred to as a flat iron steak since they are from the same “family”.

I could be picky and say I need to see photo proof, before you get the approval stamp, but…

having it delivered…I can’t argue with that!

You, @NinMD, are Lazy Keto Approved! :grin:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #8208

Thanks! Learn something new every day.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8209

@dlc96_darren I think you should start a “What did you Fast Food Today?” thread. :grin:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #8210

You don’t even know the half of it!!! @dlc96_darren was a double quarter pounder with cheese in a past life. And if that’s true, I was a McDouble. :hugs:

Fried eggs in butter, pulled pork, and artichoke heart sprinkled all of it with garlic salt.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #8212

Cooked from frozen (thanks @shortstuff!) on a bed of creamy leek sauce.

(Ellen) #8213

Chicken stir fry with shiritaki noodles, managed about 2/3 so lunch for tomorrow is sorted.