What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Pepperoni, chorizo, salami, jalapeños and olive pizza on one side
Italian sausage, grilled baby artichokes and shiitake mushrooms on the other.

(Brennan) #8185

Sous vide duck breast with Savoy cabbage sauteed in duck fat!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8186

Today I had the last of my leftover short ribs from Sunday. But when I got home from work I made food for tomorrow through Friday - bacon cheddar burger patties (pictured below) and these new green giant brand broccoli cheddar tots. Excited to try the tots :yum:

https://www.greengiant.com/products/detail/green-giant-veggie-tots-broccoli-cheese/

ETA - this should be @dlc96_darren approved since the burger patties are pre-made and just needed to be cooked #lazyketolife :joy:

(Kristen Ann) #8187

:open_mouth:

(Kristen Ann) #8188

Made pizzas with leftover spinach artichoke dip (on left) and leftover keto turkey a la king (on right). Attempted to top them with roasted garlic but burnt it. :pensive: The a la king pizza was a bit bland but the other one was yummy.

I made pork loin and then topped it with butter and about 3 carbs too many in vegetables but that’s ok. Before this I had a couple strips of bacon and a wheel of babybel cheese
Trying to restart IF after a couple weird months at work but only made it 20 instead of 24 hours

@beccs you are Lazy Keto approved!

The Epitomy of Lazy Keto

Sorry @David_Stilley. :grin:

(Troy) #8192

Corned Beef and Eggs

(Full Metal Keto) #8193

@dlc96_darren What about the out of picture :fries::fries::fries::fries: ? And did the buns really end up in the trash or did you make French Fry sandwiches for desert? :scream:

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Ernest) #8194

(Full Metal Keto) #8195

Meat & Greens and more Meat

The last of my Tri Tip and Back Ribs

Collards and Diced Bacon, :yum:.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #8196

Another “ Mealime” creation. It uses zucchini noodles as lasagna noodles. Tomatoes, hamburger, Italian parsley, garlic, spinach, layers with Parmesan, Mozzarella,bit of cottage cheese, basil and oregano

The oil lamp is because it snowed really hard here, and we keep having power fluctuations. Haven’t lost it for very long yet but I am keto prepared.

(Karen) #8197

I have not tried to make a pizza yet, but yours looks so good! Especially the colors

(Full Metal Keto) #8198

You fat burner you…:cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #8199

I have not tried to make a pizza yet, but yours looks so good! Especially the colors

Weird I seem to be repeating myself I wonder if the site is having trouble

(I'm that bad type, make your mama sad type) #8200

Ok so dinner is a random hodge podge. I call it…Pizza Broccoli

And some rotisserie chicken. So, yeah. :woman_shrugging:

Pulled pork (just seasoned with garlic salt, liquid smoke, and black pepper), celery, artichoke hearts, mayo, & greek olives (which sadly have 1 carb per 3 olives, unlike my zero net carb ones that the store ran out of :confused:). I think I need to research celery cravings, it’s getting out of hand lol.

No fries, and the buns went in the trash. :smile:

I had a Wendy’s triple bacon burger sans bun tonight. When can I pick up my Lazy Keto membership certificate?