What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Doug) #3282

Good - closing in on 5 days and I think I’ll eat tomorrow.

Sounds like a plan :smile: I’ll have to give fasting a proper go one of these days.

(Garry (Canada)) #3284

Warm keto muffins with added butter…life is hell.

Muffin #1

Muffin #2

(Garry (Canada)) #3285

(Garry (Canada)) #3286

Bacon and pork belly nectar!

(September) #3287

I like to cook when I am fasting, then eat all of the delicious goodies when I feast after. Just made some roasted tomato and jalapeño cheddar soup.

(Running from stupidity) #3288

Pickle Dave is back! Thereby doubling the food volume in this thread :slight_smile:

(Diane) #3289

Just finished these dark cocoa roast almonds- keto adapted. Pretty good first try. The recipe is over in the “Recipes, recipes, recipes” section. I still have not figured out how to copy links from other threads. :neutral_face:

(Running from stupidity) #3290

There’s a symbol at the bottom of each post that looks like a couple of chain links - click that, and then the link to that post will pop up, which you can copy and paste.

(Diane) #3291

I swear I’ve tried that before and didn’t get it to work!

But… thanks for the help!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3292

But keto food is sooo goood😋

True that but I’m currently in a bit of food funk :confused:

Not feeling particularly inspired to either cook or enjoy the product so it seems like a good time to try a fast :thinking:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3294

Even after that delicious looking burger? Well best of luck to you, I’m not that brave yet. :cowboy_hat_face:

I should have enjoyed the burger more than I did - so definitely in a food funk!

We’ll see how I go - I’m not particularly brave myself :sweat_smile:

Today’s skin-on, bone-in chicken thigh meal prep:

The containers in the back are the veggies I had under the chicken (cabbage, onions, mushrooms) and the fat runoff from the chicken. They will be used in soups.

(Sophie) #3297

Gotta love chicken thighs. The price is reasonable and more tasty by far! I adore the dark meat. :heart_eyes:

(Running from stupidity) #3298

FRYDAY! Deep-fried egg yolks sit atop bacon-fat fried bacon-and-cheese bread, while a jalapeno popper sausage, fried brisket, and bacon are supported by pickled jalapenos, roasted capsicum strips, pickled baby cucumbers, olives, a variety of cheeses, and garnished with house-made mayonnaise.

Hamburger with Mushrooms and Sauce, Fried Zucchini, Okra (not a fan) and Deviled Eggs… Also ate a Salad

(Running from stupidity) #3300

The best chicken schnitzel you’ve ever had: A chicken thigh fillet crumbed with onion- and parmesan-infused crushed pork rinds, and accompanied by a house-created cauliflower puree and chicken gravy.

(Karen) #3301

Work birthday potluck dips
Hamburger cheese nacho
Crab artichoke
Jerk meatballs
Garlic stuffed olives
Zucchini
My birthday’s tomorrow, but it’s close