What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Running from stupidity) #3302

For some indefinable reason they seem like my kind of food.

(Karen) #3303

:joy::stuck_out_tongue::rofl::stuck_out_tongue::joy::stuck_out_tongue::rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

Do we have a verdict on these?

(Running from stupidity) #3305

They were OK. But when I can get chicken sausages at $14/2kg (and eat them with sweet chilli sauce, pickled jalapenos and sour cream), and these are $13/kg, they’re not getting bought again :slight_smile:

Good to know :sunglasses: I’m still going to learn how to make them though :smile:

(Running from stupidity) #3307

Well, that’s ALWAYS a different scenario, for sure.

I’ll take two orders of that, please. How much do I owe you?

(Running from stupidity) #3309

Funny story - it was SUPPOSED to be chicken parmas, but Cha was testing a new ground-up pork rinds thing (we were crunching the test ones from last week done in the canola oil) and put the onion powder (first time we’ve tried that) and parmesan in it, and did a test fry, and it was so good we did the other two as schnitzels as well and called it dinner :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #3310

Well, less of a funny story than a delicious one.

I was crying tears of laughter! :joy:

Also, still waiting for my order.

(Running from stupidity) #3312

I’m sorry, your postcode falls outside our delivery area.

Yep, no crazy ass spiders or snakes here. (We do have kangaroos though, in the Vietnamese supermarket about 15 minutes away)

I made bacon wrapped meatballs. They were flipping delicious. Ground beef and sausage mixture wrapped in a slice of heaven. The man loved them too and he is not keto.

(Running from stupidity) #3315

Whoa!

Is there any real upside to that rather than meatballs and bacon separately?

Skipped dinner tonight but made Quick Chilli Salad with Stuffed Jalapenos for the husband.

(Running from stupidity) #3317

Asian-inspired pork cutlets: Four-hour sous vide pork cutlets basted with oyster sauce and pan-fried in house-made ghee, with Asian greens and mushrooms.

(Running from stupidity) #3318

In news just in, all the crap in this thread is bad for you and isn’t sustainable and is killing you. Thanks, “nutrition expert” Jillian Michaels.

(bulkbiker) #3319

I’m assuming home made pork rinds? Nice one.

(Running from stupidity) #3320

Yeah, the test ones from last weekend that were done in canola. Still worked really well.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3321

Continuing on with my cheese-free lunches, today’s lunch was scrambled eggs, streaky bacon (nice and crispy), toasted keto bread.