What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Running from stupidity) #3262

Ayup, that’s basically how I did mine, too, and they appear to be great. Well, apart from the fact that I oversalted them…

I have a photo, and will do a writeup today (err, hopefully, not making many promises about things right now) about the process, but yeah, simple once you have it down.

(Sophie) #3263

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(Heather Meyer) #3264

24hr Break-Fast meal… A simple, easy meal post workout.

OMAD of Fresh Cucumber slices and homemade Ranch alongside Europian Weiners. I figure somthing light right before bed.

(Running from stupidity) #3265

Yesterday lunch: stuffed beef burger, bacon, sous vide poached egg, avocado, sour cream, masadam cheese.

(Running from stupidity) #3266

Yesterday dinner: rump steak, cauliflower puree, cherry tomatoes

Well, I ran out of likes somewhere around a hundred-plus post ago, but was nice to finally get caught up on this thread at least. (First of many for my being gone the past week) … But my first Keto-Meal back at home last night was great. - Piece of Salmon, Bacon, Pickles & Olives. And a type of Creamy, Cheesy-Brussel Sprouts mix with Shrimp & Bacon the wife made up. Which was really quite good. … But very good to be back home! :slight_smile:

This was my diner. A little steak, sausage and fish. With cabbage carrots and some jalapeño juice all over the food.

(Ellen) #3269

Beef stew, perfect for coldish nights, 3 lots bagged up & frozen.

Friday night is burger night. Bacon/Cheeseburger Salad with Cornichons & Sriracha

(Allie) #3271

Sitting at my desk eating. There’s olives and sardines under these pickles… and extra EVOO.

(Karen) #3272

Very nice presentation. I love Cornichons I thought you might have some salsa there.

(Karen) #3273

Nice looking pickles are these ones you’ve made?

(Allie) #3274

No store bought, I’ve not tried making them yet but am planning to.

Resting up last night, I didn’t get to the computer to post dinner, or following meals… :neutral_face:

Lunch yesterday was just left-overs from the previous night… under the covers keeping warm. :slight_smile:

Last night tried out a NY Strip, (under the Mushrooms) Bacon, Deviled Eggs, Pickles, Olives and Butter fried Brussel Sprouts. … Actually had a Salad too, but never got to it. So used it the next day.

Just got back from having the staples removed from surgery, and ate some lunch to help get the tummy back in order. … First I ate last night’s Salad, then ate some Fried Eggs, Bacon and Sausage Links. Also got a couple squares of 90% Lindt’s Chocolate and a few Brazil Nuts.

Nothing fancy – sometimes you need to keep it simple. Ate this for brekkie at work.

I might have licked the bacon fat off the plate.

(Jane) #3278

Last night here in Belgium. Had a wonderful dinner last night with my colleagues that lasted until midnight. Had scallops in a cream sauce for the starter and grilled fish with thai spices for the entree. I declined dessert so the owner brought me another glass of red :wine_glass:. I didn’t need anymore! But we walked to dinner and back (2 miles total) so I burned some of it off. (Sorry no pics)

Not having any :wine_glass: tonight - will enjoy some on the flight home tomorrow to help me sleep. I’m the only one left (only US visitor). The rest took trains or planes home this afternoon - I couldn’t get a flight out this late so flying home tomorrow.

I ordered a large salad for dinner with bacon and goat cheese… but they were out of goat cheese! :expressionless: So I settled for a burger and will take the bun off.

I bought the cornichons that are pickled with chillis :yum:

(Doug) #3280

Safi, that looks so good it makes me angry.

Sorry @OldDoug - how’s the fast going? :grimacing: