🇬🇧 About the UK category 🇬🇧

(Richard Morris) #1

Welcome to a sub forum for UK community members.

:uk: New UK forum Category :uk:
Meat source
(Allie) #2

Yay! :heart_eyes:

(bulkbiker) #3

Ooo hello fellow UK ketoers…I’m on the south coast near Worthing

(Allan L) #4

Bring it on!! :slight_smile: Reading here.

(Vincent Hall) #5

Hampshire lad here near the New Forest,.
\v/

(Rob) #6

Northwich, Cheshire here :slight_smile: and on the Ketopia Interactive map.

Thanks for setting this up @richard and the other admins for their contributions in making it happen :slight_smile:, it’s great to have a place where we can show our strength in the UK and discuss our own “Very British Problems” and other dietary, health and cultural nuances, such as black pudding, haggis (for the Scots) and white pudding too (for our Irish patrons), welsh Lamb, the NHS, UK government dietary guidelines, shopping in british supermarkets, Pork Scratchings and Biscuits for dunking in our cups of Tea (low carb obviously).

Thank you to everyone above for taking the initiate and supporting the sub-forum by saying hello and don’t forget to point new members to this area when you find out they share the same bits of rock on the eastern edge of the Atlantic with you.

Nice one! Will start pointing people here.

(Vijay Bhakta) #8

Thanks for the pointer and a hello from a sunny Preston, Lancashire

(Sybella) #9

Ok, do i now go here? I’m in Farningham, not far from Dartford. Swear words include M25 & Tunnel.

Hello from London , Kingston Upon Thames.

(Allie) #11

Milton Keynes I’m in

(Ellen) #12

Crawley, Sussex here, nice to have a Blighty space.

(bulkbiker) #13

Hey neighbour… ish…

(SleepyMotherOf3 🇬🇧) #14

Chilly Poole here.

(Graham) #15

Big shout from West London :wave:

(Tim Parkin) #16

Good morning all from a frosty Wiltshire :grinning:

(Rob) #17

Thanks for saying hello Heidi.

If I understand your question correctly, you’re asking if all your activity should be in this category now? If that is the case, then this category is for any discussion that relates specifically to UK related issues, everything else should be as normal in the main forum categories. Eg, questions about where to buy Almond Flour i the UK could be posted here, but questions about cooking with Almond Flour would go in the broader Food category.

(Lesley) #18

South London here :slight_smile: Howdy all.

(Ahmed Y) #19

Help from London, Battersea Park

(bulkbiker) #20

Wassup Ahmed how can we help ? or have you just autocorrected hello?