πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ About the UK category πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

(Ahmed Y) #21

Opps meant to say hello

(Jack Brien) #22

Just outside Southampton

(Sybella) #23

Ok cool, that makes sense now.

(mags) #24

Soggy Wales here. Hello everyone. Anyone know the difference between heavy whipped cream and our double cream?

Central belt, Scotland!

(Rob) #26

Morning all.

The discussion here has been great, but could I urge that new topics be posted into a new topic thread under the UK category, provided they relate directly to UK issues. Anything else should go in the wider community categories or global ones. It makes it easier for people to find and read the detail when they are focussed into a particular topic.

I am Wilts too - Salisbury :+1:t2:

(Mark H) #28

My wife and I are in Surrey and have been Keto for just over six months - she for her thyroid and adrenal issues (countering inflammation etc) and me to support her - it is absolute magic!

(Rob) #29

Thanks for saying hello :smiley:

Please feel free to share anything related to UK low-carb and Keto lifestyle related that you come across under the UK category.

(Pat) #30

Hi I’m from East Grinstead, West Sussex.
This is my 5th Keto day and feeling really well. Long may that last.

Pat

(Lynne Hallworth) #31

Hello everyone from sunny Birmingham (the UK one , not Alabama) glad to be here

(mags) #32

Welcome Pat & Lynne. I’m from sunny Wales… Reckon that beats Birmingham on the climate stakes. Ha! Wales is lush and green for a very good reason! Hope you are both enjoying your keto journeys. If there is any way I can help give me a shout. I my not know but maybe can point you in the right direction.

(Rosemary Easter) #33

South Wales!

(mags) #34

Yes. South West. You too?

(Dean Stamford) #35

South Yorkshire here!

:grinning: Aberdeen area here.

(mags) #37

Welcome both. Hope you enjoy our forum. If you need any help give me a shout :grinning:

(Rosemary Easter) #38

Near Pontypool, what about you?

(mags) #39

I’m sw near carmarthen

(Sarah Slancauskas) #40

Hereford, UK