Show me yer eggs!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1

I’m luvin’ the show me yer **** topics… burger, pizza, boring keto food, fridge… I :blue_heart::green_heart:LOVE​:yellow_heart::purple_heart: eggs, so show me yer eggs! :fried_egg::chicken::rooster::hatching_chick:
This was to be an egg sandwich with ham on the top, but was a tad messy for finger food :sweat_smile:, fried eggs runny yolk, leftover ribeye strips, guacamole, and ham strips. Great start for the day.

(Alex Peralta) #2

(Cece Blackstock) #3

Goose egg!!!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #4

@Ceceb, I haven’t had a goose egg in 20+ years, looks delish! I luv eggs crispy on the bottom like that, yum!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #5

Pre-keto I couldn’t stand an avocado with eggs, now this is yumalicious :green_heart: @Redrover73

(Cece Blackstock) #6

@Becky it was DELICIOUS!! :yum:

(Kanel) #7

4 egg omelette, mozzarella, spinach and guacamole!

Here’s a Tex Mex breakfast favourite of mine… Chilequiles

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #9

I’m lovin’ the “Show me yer ****” topics too!
Especially “Psssst. Show me yer Taco.” LMAO! I love you @MableSyrup! Mable and I have known each other what? 2 or 3 years in keto groups Mable? She always makes me smile. Clever, witty, funny. Wildly successful personally with the ketogenic diet too :heart_decoration:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #10

Floyd isn’t into eggs, but my albino rat, Leeloo Dallas Multipass, will take your finger off grabbing a morsel of these…

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #11

I’ll show you my taco if you show me yer sausage. Heh.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #12

Not only does that sound fair, seems as if they’d fit together well too! I love sausage, especially those natural skin-on links!

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #13

Check out the natural skin on these sausages! Show me yer sausage!

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #14

I’ll be under the covers over here.

:laughing:

(Duncan Kerridge) #16

In situ

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #17

Impressive 'scaping

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #18

@Kanel, this looks delicious! I’ve not used fresh spinach in an omelette, I will try this next time.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #19

@Brenda them is some beautiful eggs… and toes that keto saved😎

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #20

Excellent idea for a thread. “Show me yer toes” Lmao