Show me yer eggs!

(Jessica ) #21

I’m so sick of eggs since I have been doing an egg fast, but here is mine from this morning. Boiled egg cut in half fried in butter and Parmesan cheese.

(Roxanne) #22

Aren’t they gorgeous?

(Allan Misner) #23

I know this is going to go over with a thud, but I recently interviewed Melissa Henig about her book, Raw Paleo. As a result, I have begun eating eggs raw.

Rather the Rocky style, I put 3 - 4 eggs in a bowl, add a tablespoon of MCT oil, a tablespoon of ground flax seeds, a tablespoon of chia seeds, and a teaspoon of cinnamon and whisk it up. It might be my imagination, but I do feel like a get better nutrient content this way.

(Wenchie) #24

I am a bit dissapointed to not have seen an ostrich egg with sone bacon yet :joy::joy:

(Mike W.) #25

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #26

@AllanMisner you’re rockin’ keto. Perhaps I’ll be ready to try this down the road :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Mary Ann) #27

These are my eggs. This is my go to lunch during the work week. Egg salad: 3 eggs, mustard, mayo, butter.

Seriously boring keto… I love 'em! :stuck_out_tongue:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #28

Seriously @MiKetoAF, this series of eggs put me in a food coma! Droooooooling :grinning::joy::sunglasses:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #29

@roxanne absolutely gorgeous!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #30

Rolled Omelette

(Alex Peralta) #31

Swimming in butter and fat

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #32

@Redrover73 those eggs are perfect! Are those blood sausage in the background?

(Alex Peralta) #33

I wish they were! Just plain pork sausage patties

(Ellie Baum) #34

This forum is giving me an outlet for all the pictures I take of my food but never want to post on social media for fear of being “that person”.

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #35

Mix eggs with… eeek! Where is the rest of the recipe? !?!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #36

@MableSyrup, this rolled omelette is amazingly delish! I’m not a big veggie eater and the thought of zucchini in an omelette wasn’t ringing my bell, but when there’s an abundance of zucchini you try it. We ate over half that roll the first day in 2 meals​:blush::sunglasses:

Omelette Roll

(Mediterranean Magic! Show me yer...) #37

Yum. Thanks a lot!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #38

My new fav way to eat leftover steak… eggs, steaks strips, and leftover creamed spinach

(Ben) #39

Posting this here because… eggs.

Love making homemade mayo, my recipe uses just yolks. Never got around to doing much with the whites until my (keto) son came home from uni raving about his keto buns, which use a lot of egg whites.

Don’t you like it when a plan comes to gether

(Cece Blackstock) #40

My new obsession: steamed eggs topped with butter and salt!