Keto appetizer suggestions please

Favorite keto app to bring to a party??..Go!

Deviled eggs is the correct answer

Bacon, lots and lots of bacon!

:bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

(Michelle) #4

Deviled eggs, with Primal Kitchen Chipotle mayo, and a thinly sliced jalepeno on top. Yummy.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #5

Mini sweet peppers - core and clean out. Fill with a mixture of cooked sausage/cream cheese/parmesan cheese. Bake 350F 20-25 min.

Antipasta platter with meats, cheeses, olives, pickles, cherry tomatoes on a toothpick with a basil leaf and a mini fresh mozzarella balls

(Jessica ) #6

How about deviled eggs WITH bacon. Win-win.

Cream cheese stuffed jalepenos wrapped in bacon (grill them up).

(Tom) #8

Crispy bacon with the Chart House Blue Cheese Dressing

BillJay, not enough bacon…need some more

(Sam Perez) #11

The above-metioned jalapeno poppers are my favorite. A tray of small meatballs with some toothpicks is often a good idea as well.

(Jessica ) #12

Jalapeño poppers are really good. I made those this past weekend. Mmm! Basically anything with bacon.

(Brian) #13

Stuffed mushrooms with sausage, cream cheese, heavy cream. prep night before toss in oven at 325 for 45 min while getting ready to go

(Cathy) #14

I have many things I like for appetizers but my current favorite is salmon dill mini quiches (crustless or almond flour crust)

(Megan) #15

Bacon-wrapped artichoke hearts with Chipotle aioli, meatballs with a low carb bbq sauce or cream sauce, ham (or pastrami, salami or corned beef, etc) and cream cheese pickle roll-ups.

I use canned quartered artichoke hearts since whole hearts can be too big. I also use sugar free imitation honey in the aioli and I don’t use the whole can of Chipotle peppers but if you like it burn-your-mouth spicy go ahead. I use my immersion blender to blend the aioli together for a smoother texture. It’s usually a crowd pleaser.

(Megan) #16

I don’t know if they still have them, but for the super bowl I bought bacon-wrapped cream cheese filled jalapenos at Aldi’s. If you didn’t want to make them. They were in the meat section.

(Megan) #17

Slow cooked meatballs in this barbeque sauce were a big hit at my book club.

(Roxanne) #18

If you can’t have a hot appetizer (bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno peppers), this one can be made ahead and served cold (but it’s also good baked).

Cheese and sausage trays are also great - you can add some crackers for the carbivores, but don’t take those left overs home.

Fantastic suggestions and thanks for also linking recipes! I brought the bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapeños last month which were a huge hit, so I wanted to bring something different this time. You gave me a plethora of options, amazing! It is for my very non-keto wine club and I always like to bring something I know I can eat, otherwise I go home drunk and hungry!

(Megan) #20

I want to be in a wine club! Well, other than my book club, that is!