Keto appetizer suggestions please

We don’t even pretend to be a book club, we just call it what it is! If you’re in the Cleveland area, you’re welcome to join!

(Megan) #22

I’m in the Detroit area so not that far but a little too far for wine. Thanks, though! :wine_glass: :grin:

(G. Andrew Duthie) #23

Spinach and Artichoke dip is another favorite of mine. Bring some parmesan crisps, and it can be fully keto.

(Megan) #24

I have a bunch of salami and capers so I think I’m going to try this this weekend for March Madness. Without the crackers, of course.

@roxanne Can you tell me if the Chorizo in this recipe for Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers is the Mexican style or the Basque style?

Is it calling for the chorizo without a casing or one in a casing like a regular sausage?

Thank you!

(Roxanne) #26

I’m not familiar with those names/types - I used a hard dried version that was slightly spicy, with a very light casing that I did not remove. I hope that helps!

(Sandy Hightower) #27

Nice, I will be adding this to my Xmas menu. Even the difficult people who insist on eating carbs will be happy.

(Candy Lind) #28

Or bake them in a 425F oven until bacon is crisp!

(Candy Lind) #29

Bacon-wrapped asparagus - I never tasted anything as good as those asparagus tips slightly charred in bacon grease! :heart_eyes: ketoconnect has a recipe - I cooked it 25 degrees hotter than they suggested and it was amazing. Took a while to get the hang of the bacon wrapping! And a LOT of toothpicks. :crazy_face:

(Marie Dantoni) #30

Cucumber stuffed w/ curried chicken or smoked trout with lots of mayo
Ubiquitous deviled eggs with dill, red onion, and chopped pickles
Crispy chicken wings
Cauliflower salad.
Spinach and artichoke stuffed mushrooms

(Cathy) #31

Or try prosciutto in place of the bacon. Truly divine!!!