How do your fat cells shrink?
- Burn Fat and Increase Energy with Nutrients that Stimulate Brown Adipose Tissue “…Ongoing research shows us that various nutrients may help activate or even remodel white adipose tissue into beige and brown adipose tissue. This is called a “browning effect”. The discovery that white adipose tissue can transform into beige and brown adipose tissue cells has scientists excited. It opens up the understanding of how to make unhealthy white adipose tissue into brown adipose tissue for improved fat burning and weight loss. This offers life changing knowledge. …”
- Cold Thermogenesis Easy Start Guide - Dr. Jeff Banas
Note: If you develop cold urticaria at this time, this is a sign you have high levels of tissue and serum omega six content. Stop the experiment and adjust your diet until you have a blood omega six to three ratio that is below 10 to 1 using a ketogenic paleolithic diet. - Dr. Jeff Banas
- Interview with Dr. Jack Kruse: Neurosurgeon, Cold Thermogenesis, and Leptin Reset: “…Jack does extreme biohacks… He has been known to write blog posts outside in below-freezing temperatures buck naked, inject himself with staph infections, and pack himself in ice for hours. This is not a normal man. And that’s one of the things I like about him. I even heard him sloshing around in the background during the interview. I don’t want to know what was going on the other end, although I’m guessing nakedness, an icy bathtub, and shrinkage might have been involved. …”
- Tim Ferriss on IceBaths & A.R.T
“…Tim Ferriss describes generally the benefits of ice baths and contrast therapy on Joe Rogan’s podcast. …”
- Wim Hof (the Iceman) on Defeating Extreme Cold & Attenuating the Immune Response “…Dr. Rhonda Patrick interviews Wim Hof also known as the “Iceman.” Wim holds the world record for the longest ice bath (1 hour and 53 minutes and 12 seconds), just to name one of his many impressive feats. Dr. Patrick and Wim talk a bit about Wim’s back story that culminated in him trying out cold water immersion, the relatively recent 2014 scientific publication of the “Wim Hof Method” which includes cold exposure during training, exposure to bacterial endotoxin, Wim’s breathing techniques, and meditation…” DATA: Voluntary activation of the sympathetic nervous system and attenuation of the innate immune response in humans.