ZC What did you eat today?

(David) #42

Ooooh, how did you make the beef jerky?

That’d make a nice emergency snack to have in my bag than a tub with 50g of coconut oil :wink:

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #43

This is the recipe I followed for the technique to use my oven. I mixed the flavors I wanted and marinated over night.

(David) #44

Today (Sunday 16.01.2016)

Made 2 BPC which I split 70/30 between two flasks/travel mugs, oops, put too much butter in (50g) by mistake. Oh well, coconut oil, and cinnamon and it wasn’t too bad. Just super creamy.

Had the smaller BPC, and left the other in the car,

Then I took my breakfast wrapped in foil and decided to see how long I could wait before I got hungry. 4 rashers of bacon slathered with full fat Philly, topped with 2 fried eggs. Next time I think I’ll wrap them in something like lettuce leaves, or maybe some low carb wraps. I got up at 10am, and ate these at 15:40.

Later on during my walk I had some sparkling mineral water with the ACV added.

After I got home after 6pm I had the second BPC, and then while I was cooking some bacon in the oven, and preparing my food for tomorrow (bacon and eggs, beef medallions with cheese, and boiled eggs) I nommed a fried egg, and 250ml whole milk. Oops. I think I might have blown my carbs.

(David) #45

That’s great. I’m definitely going to give that a go. That’ll be good to keep in my drawer at work for those snack attacks.

Cheers.

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #46

I hope you enjoy it!

(Genevieve Biggs) #47

Starting my day with 1 pound of my Amish bacon. :bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

3 boiled eggs for breakfast with homemade mayo.
2 leftover squid tubes and ground beef patty for lunch (hungry today)
Just finished 2 scotch fillet steaks (probably 150g each) cooked in tallow YUM!!
A coupe of coffees in there as well. I haven’t done much today so unsure why I’m hungry.
Oh well, I’ll just eat till I’m satisfied with NO GUILT!!

I’m taking the kids to a pool out of town tomorrow, so I kept the extra beef patties I cooked last night for tomorrows lunch, otherwise I would have eaten them for dinner.

(nadine1073) #49

Nauseous this morning thinking about eating my usual pork belly and eggs… so I cooked up some GB. Settled my tummy. Having mor GB for lunch. Chicken legs for supper.

(Kerri Hines) #50

Cheeseburger with fried egg. :blush::blush::blush:

I’ve been only needing one meal many days but I’m fighting a cold now and I’m hungry! This burger was much larger than it looks! :grin::grin::grin:

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #51

Chicken soup with faux noodles made from fried eggs cute in strips.

Lunch at work ZC options?
(Jake P) #52

Treat yo self. Lunch at Dickies BBQ, it’s ok BBQ but it’s better than nothing when you go to lunch with coworkers.

#KetoIsHard

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #53

Dinner.
Krispy Kreme donuts stored on my body a decade ago.
And tea.
(Zornfast started tonight) I fast till Sunday evening.

(Genevieve Biggs) #54

My husband surprised me by taking me to a Ribeye restaurant. :heart::heart::heart: (Did not eat the fries!!)

Look at that beautiful juicey rare bite! Best steak ever. :blush::blush::blush:

(Kerri Hines) #55

What a lovely tea cup!

(Kerri Hines) #56

I made a bacon cheeseburger meatloaf thing

Hubs wanted green peppers in it so I just picked mine out mostly as I encountered them.

Everyone loooooooved it!

It was this recipe. I used pork rinds instead of gut bomb crumbs and I actually made mine with 3.5 pounds of meat! Ha! So I added more egg and cheese too :blush:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/allrecipes.com/recipe/16189/cheeseburger-meatloaf/amp/

(Alex Dipego) #57

trout fried in bacon fat … Yum!

(Guardian of the bacon) #58

Krispy Kreme is not KETO!!!

(Blyss (Old @Charmaine)) #59

Broke my fast at 45 hours and because it wasn’t a significant amount of time, relatively speaking, i feasted really well. Thin steak, eggs, bacon, cheese, there was butter (lots), cream cheese pancake (more like a crepe), and a toffee/butterscotch butter creamy topping. Yaaaaassss, my mood totally shifted after eating.

Fresh BC snapper fried in tallow and rested on a bed of tonnato sauce

(Adam L) #61

After 67 hours of Zornfast I ate on Sunday afternoon 3 eggs & a rasher of bacon, couple hours later some rotisserie chicken & a couple of hours after that 3 slices of this crispy pork belly.

Two hours after eating this blood sugar is 4.1 (74), 4 hours after eating this ketones still 2.3, crazy good numbers for me since going ZC & the Zornfast kicked it into overdrive. Not sure when I’ll get over the excitement of seeing these kinds of numbers after years of very poor numbers on standard “healthy” eating avoiding all that nasty fat. The plan is to keep calm & ZC on, introduce certain foods gradually in Feb & monitor - if you raise my sugars I won’t eat you!