What's everyone eat for breakfast?

Bacon & eggs. I scramble the eggs in some of the bacon fat or a bit of coconut oil. Usually a tablespoon or so of heavy cream is mixed in w/the eggs + salt & pepper. Just before the eggs are done cooking, I throw in some grated cheddar cheese. Then when it’s on the plate, I use 1-2 TB of salsa (sugar free of course!).

(Leilani) #42

I make various flavoured cream cheese based balls and have one for breakfast (when I wake up) so I can take medications that need ‘food’.

They are basically cream cheese with half that amount of butter, mix together, decide on a flavour. Sometimes peanut butter, cocoa, coconut, bacon, cheese, some drops of a flavoured stevia.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #43

I’ve tried the postponing “clock” breakfast many times. Sometimes it works, most times it doesn’t. This is just my theory, but all of my adult life I have craved meat at breakfast - I have never done the cold cereal thing. The only thing I like cold is a salad. So, somehow, I need meat early on in the day to get my day started. I love lunch, and have a habit of skipping dinner.

(Kristin) #44

I generally don’t eat a morning meal.

I think egg omelettes with varying veggies, meats and cheeses makes a satisfying “breakfast” meal. That or leftovers from the night before.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #45

Schweddy balls? :rofl:

(Leilani) #46

Not my favourite flavour no :stuck_out_tongue:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #47

Actually, I was thinking less of Ben & Jerry and more of Saturday Night Live. :grin:

(Jane) #48

18 eggs???

:astonished:

(Running from stupidity) #49

Don’t do it, then.

I love lunch, and have a habit of skipping dinner.

Which is apparently the optimum system, anyway.

(John) #50

It doesnt go as far as it sounds but does make quite a few mini meals

(Brenda) #51

I have a couple of glasses of water then black coffee with 1 tbsp of MCT oil. An hour or so later I usually have 2 slices of bacon, 2 fried eggs, and an avocado with lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and sea salt. Sometimes I have leftovers

(Sue) #52

I usually have scrambled egg, mushrooms and courgettes with a couple of rashers of bacon. Other days it will be a cheese and ham omelette. Once or twice a month I go for a bulletproof coffee which fills me up til lunchtime.

Only coffee with cream usually. Don’t feel hungry for more these days …

Today I also fried 2 eggs in butter with bacon

(Jane) #54

Oh good. I thought maybe you ate all 18 at one meal!

(Running from stupidity) #55

We can’t all be Kris :slight_smile:

3 days ago I ate 18 eggs in one sitting :rofl::rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #57

I had confidence in you!

(Tina Emmons) #58

Look at all of us breakfast skippers! What rebels! I LOVE it! Truly some of the best diet news I ever got after keto and fasting. I love breakfast food but not until brunch time on weekends.:coffee:

I usually have 4 boiled eggs, on days that I have time I have 3 scrambled eggs with avocado.

Black coffee.