What's everyone eat for breakfast?

(Alex ) #61

Always 2-3 coffees, sometimes a Bulletproof Coffee, sometimes an Omelette, occasionally a cooked Full English.

I once had a kebab, pizza and fried chicken from the night before - but that guy has now left the building.

Mood and energy very much dictates if / what I eat in the mornings.

(Hillary ) #62

I make a keto loaf on Sunday and cut a little off every morning, nuke it, add walden’s farm sugar free syrup and sometimes sugar free whipped topping. Yum yum.

I add erythritol to mine

(Randy) #63

Too salty!!! :grimacing::scream::hot_face:

(Randy) #64

I’ve eaten breakfast probably 3 times in the last year. Otherwise it’s coffee with a splash of almond milk. But I had breakfast a few days ago. Spinach omelette with pepper jack cheese. Skipped lunch so still had a 2MAD day.

(Daisy) #65

Usually a combination of the following: eggs, bacon, cheese, peanut/almond butter, celery, yogurt, etc

(Doug) #66

Black coffee, nasty-ass black coffee that was made 4 hours ago and then got cold in a styrofoam cup, one of those cups I leave on my desk and use over and over until the coffee is leaking through it onto the desk and onto my hand, my hand being a little sore from using a computer mouse so much, long day of work yesterday (cough cough reading this forum cough cough) and into the night along with computer gaming, didn’t even go to the house last night, just made coffee and then fell asleep in this chair.

(Maribel ) #67

how many eggs @Jennc714 ?

I don’t usually eat breakfast (just coffee), but I do enjoy a poached egg on spinach or a cheese and spinach (or other combo) omelet for lunch or dinner.

(Bob M) #69

Lately, I’ve been eating a lot of eggs, but not for breakfast. For “blunch” (say, 10-11 am, no breakfast), and sometimes for dinner. I usually eat 3-4 eggs at a time. The other day, I had 7 in one day. I’ll go through phases, though, like probably next week, where I won’t eat any eggs. It depends on what I want to bring for (b)lunch.

(Charlotte) #70

I eat 2 scrambled eggs mixed with mexican cheese, guac, sausage, and some tobasco. Super filling. I also will eat keto pancakes once in a while.

Even tho human body likes routine, i like to troll mine with sudden fasts and feasts depending on my energy levels.

(Brian) #72

LOL! The human body may like routine but my human mind likes variety! Some mornings it’s eggs and sausage. Some mornings, it’s Greek yogurt. Some mornings it’s leftovers from the night before. Some mornings it’s nothing at all. Some mornings it’s just some butter and a hint of cream whizzed into my coffee. But I seriously do get bored eating the same things every morning.

(Bob M) #73

And I will have breakfast, sometimes. Lately, I’ve been doing HIIT on the treadmill on Saturday, then going out in the cold and walking around for about 20 minutes (with reduced clothing on). My whole body gets cold, and sometimes I have to eat around 9am or so, instead of my normal 11-noon on weekends. But I won’t have a lunch and instead will wait until dinner to eat. And I usually have eggs and ham (I like low fat now instead of bacon or other high fat fare). But sometimes I’ll eat bacon if we happen to have it.

(KetoQ) #74

I’m out the door by 6:10 every am, so no time for anything but coffee, sometimes with half and half.

If I am feeling a bit hungry I’ll have a spoonful of peanut butter. But if I am feeling a sustained and stronger hunger later in the morning once I get to work, I have a bottle of avocado oil at my desk and have a tbsp which is often effective at killing the hunger and getting me through the day.

Couldnt agree more. :ok_hand:

(Jenn) #76

Usually just 1 or 2, chopped up with the everything but the bagel seasoning from Trader Joe’s

(Starfox Rose) #77

2 eggs scrambled with black kale, cheese and mozzarella.

(*Tame Those Ghrelin Gremlins) #78

I have coffee with heavy whipping cream and sea salt in it. That is my breakfast every day :grinning:

(Bob M) #79

My kids were getting sick of eating eggs, then we told them they could have whatever they wanted: leftovers, steak, other meats, fake pancakes, etc. So, they’re a bit happier now.

Of course, when their high carb/vegetarian cousins come to stay, they are all about bagels and other high carb garbage (in my humble opinion), and especially cereal. The difference is that the cousins inherited genes that allow them to eat high carb while remaining thin, but my kids inherited my genes, which mean that looking at high carb food causes one to gain weight.

Do u have ur kids in a fat heavy eating routine cause of some sickness or u just dont want them to gain too much weight? Not sure if i understood ur point.