What's everyone eat for breakfast?

(Cristen) #1

Maybe we can all get some different ideas for breakfast.
Today I had a cheese omelet! With some sour cream on top. Yum!

(Bob M) #2

I don’t eat anything. Only have breakfast (like today), when I did a ton of work over the past weekend and couldn’t make up all the calories. I had 5 eggs, 1 steak, some olives. Then I was still hungry, and someone at work brought in a cheese/olive/sliced meat plate, so I ate all of the meat and olives and a few pieces of cheese.

My normal breakfast is coffee, either black or small (teaspoon) amount of cream, maybe some green tea (with nothing). Salt, minerals. Will eat my first meal anywhere between 10 am (if I work out) to 3pm or dinner or the next day or next few days if fasting.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #3

Mine is either bacon & eggs or leftover meat from the night before.

ETA: I assume you’re asking about my first meal of the day, the one I eat at one or two in the afternoon, generally.

I generally don’t eat breakfast. I will break my fast with bacon wrapped meatballs at lunchtime

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5

Eggs, bacon or ham usually and some veggies and or some cheese sometimes in with eggs.

Occasionally coconut flour pancakes and bacon. With homemade zero carb syrup or whipped cream and berries.

And always Espresso with HWC

(Allie) #6

This morning I had two slices of fathead pizza, two slices and fathead garlic bread, and one portion of a random chilli type thing I made. Not been hungry since and that’s ten hours ago :joy:

(Scott) #7

Two eggs scrambled in butter with heavy whipping cream, cheese, bacon, sausage. A tablespoon of MCT in my coffee.

I have black coffee until hunger for my M1 kicks in. At that point I have some tuna salad, 2 hb eggs, and a small handful of olives (6-8).

(Frank) #9

During the work week I generally don’t have a traditional early am breakfast. I have coffee with hwc and I may or may not have a light lunch of salami, cheese, pickles, and almonds. I’m pretty much an eating machine from 5-7 pm. The weekends vary and I eat when I feel like it.

(MelissaH) #10

My first meal is around 1pm, I limit dairy(it stalls my weightloss) so it’s usually eggs and meat, sometimes greens mixed in.

(Carl Keller) #11

2 cups of coffee, 1 tablespoon of HC and a pinch of pink himalyan salt.

(James) #12

I’ll only eat breakfast on the weekends occasionally. When I do , it’s steak and eggs or bacon and eggs.

(Deborah ) #13

I don’t eat breakfast, just have a coffee in the morning. On workdays my first meal is around noon; on the weekends, any time from 10 a.m. on. I do often fix “beakfast” foods for lunch or dinner (eggs, bacon, etc.).

(Alex) #14

my own body fat

(Sue) #15

I am the same - no breakfast during weekdays, but drink 2-3 cups of coffee with 1 tsp each of cream or half/half based on whats available. Sometimes at work there’s only milk, and I try to avoid it, but I can’t get used to black coffee yet :frowning:

(Running from stupidity) #16

Actual breakfast, or clock-breakfast?

(Scott) #17

I have started moving breakfast to noon or after on the weekends but can’t seem to part with it during the week. Its my favorite meal of the day.

(James) #18

When I’m at home, I love doing a blended coffee w/grassfed butter, heavy cream and a tbsp of cocao. Then my next 3 cups will be black. :joy:

(Doug) #19

Sausage patties, sausage patties - two days in a row, and then today the hotel had bacon and I wasn’t even hungry. :rage: :woozy_face:

You can eat dinner food for breakfast if you want. I’ve had pizza a few times. :slight_smile:

For most of the past two years, I’ve had an “everything” omelet, bacon, and a fruit cup for breakfast each morning. I live in a senior living community where breakfast is provided and that’s the best option I have. Everything else is sweet rolls, pancakes, french toast, biscuits and gravy, bagels, oatmeal, etc.

Otherwise, most egg dishes I make only take a few minutes. However, from time to time I do prep egg loaf or coconut flour pancakes, but I most often just use a single portion as a dessert, with sugar-free syrup.