What did you Keto today?

I can’t just think of it like that. They have to come to me naturally.

I will say one thing, the brisket cooked in coconut oil didn’t work out so good. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #9782

Ah well, that’s what experimenting is about, right? That, and reporting in so we can all learn…

I am starting to think you use the same picture everyday :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

(Lonnie Hedley) #9784

Same food (subtle changes) every day, different pic.

And it always looks good. I need to add more ground meat into my rotation :smile:

(TJ Borden) #9786

Sure, but at some point it’s okay to mourn the brisket

(Lonnie Hedley) #9787

I gave up on rotation. Dinner is always ground beef, eggs, bacon, and butter. Subtle changes include ketchup, nutritional yeast before I ran out. Lunch m-f is hard boiled eggs, Saturday and Sunday it’s a frittata. No rotation needed. :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #9788

We can do all the things, certainly.

(Brandy) #9789

Haven’t keto-ed these guys yet. But once I’ve clarified some butter…

YUM!!! Super jealous

You’re like me, Lonnie. No sense in screwing up a good thing.
“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” :+1:

Yeah, the moment I get a bright idea. :laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #9793

Nothing for breakfast. My wife came upstairs and was: “Well, no idea what to have for lunch, so let’s just have breakfast then.” I think that’s a fair indicator that we’re both pretty fat-adapted…

(Rachel ) #9794

Zuppa toscana copycat olive garden recipe keto style and way more delicious if I say so myself.

kale, sausage, chicken broth, hwc and roatedroasted cauliflower

(Candy Lind) #9795

What did you “teriyaki” with that’s not full of sugar? Looks yummmmmy.

Made Dungeness Deviled Crab, and damn it was some kind of good. Forgot how much I liked this! :slight_smile: (And have some left for tomorrow as well) … Also had 1 1/2 Hamburger patties with Provolone Cheese and Creamy Mushrooms. And Pickles and Olives, of course. :slight_smile:

(Candy Lind) #9797

You just trolling for sympathy, or is there something we should notice that’s different in that picture? :wink:

OH WAIT - is it the mountain of pepper??

Monday night pizza :pizza:

That’s awesome, Rachel! It looks delicious.

I know what you’re doing here, Dave. You’ve got two places you post these, so you can get more likes. :face_with_monocle: Well, it’s working!

@zeranity I love tradition, especially when it comes with such delicious food!

It was carnivore night at Casa Del Conway.
Here’s some left-over brisket that was spared the sacrificial experiment.
I don’t mind admitting this WHOLE plate was for me. And it was good! :yum:

Discovered the perfect Mcdonald's keto meal