What did you Keto today?

(Running from stupidity) #9801

If I didn’t hate leaving the immediate environs of my house, I’d visit…

(Jessica M) #9802

Splenda instead of sugar and half the amount.

(Candy Lind) #9803

If there’s a recipe somewhere, would love a link.

(Candy Lind) #9804

:heart_eyes:

(Running from stupidity) #9805

Just had some nice chilli haloumi with bacon and eggs for lunch. Didn’t have a good setup for photos, and it was boring to look at anyway :slight_smile:

You’re a perfectionist. I’m sure you could have made it look good!
Be honest, you just wanted to eat. :wink:

(Karen) #9807

Every time I see the pickles and olives I think why don’t I remember to have those because they look delicious

Yep, we stock up on them with three of us eating Keto, so we buy them regularly. Plus their easy and delicious. They also go very well with most things we make. … Plus, for me, I like using them as a good source of fat and sodium. Helps me supplement my sodium needs.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #9809

Garlic Mushroom Chicken

(Lonnie Hedley) #9810

My version of “soup”. But seriously feeling miserable. This is one of those times I’d use carbage to comfort me. But instead I’m just going to bed super early.

(Jessica M) #9811

I’m from Hawaii and made this so many times that the recipe is a little different every time, no measurements. But I’ll give it a go…

1.5 cups Soy Sauce (I use Aloha brand, best in Hawaii)
3/4 c splenda
4 cloves of garlic crushed
1 inch piece of fresh ginger smashed to release aroma. I use back of knife
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1 pinch Chinese 5 spice
2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
1/4 c chopped green onions

Mix all ingredients, marinade your favorite meat for at least 2 ours, grill and devour!

(Running from stupidity) #9813

Chicken Korma with cauliflower rice and pan-fried bok choy.

That fork looks kinda lost, so that experiment failed a bit.

(Karen) #9814

But the food looks great!

K

(Running from stupidity) #9815

Oh yeah, the food was better than the photo :slight_smile:

(Karen) #9816

The poor deer didn’t know what to do with the turkeys that wandered in. And yes, I live in the woods.

Dinner…?

He is beautiful.

(Lonnie Hedley) #9818

I don’t live in the woods, but I have a HUGE deer population in my neighborhood.

@Keto6468 and @hedleylo:

• I love deer
  • They are beautiful deer
  • We get deer in the neighbourhood too

However I now can’t stop thinking about cooking some venison steaks… :cut_of_meat:

(Sophie) #9820

When life hands you chicken breast, make chicken salad with a boat load of mayo! My remedy for rotisserie breast, a la EarthFare Style, and it makes me happy not to be paying $11.99 per pound… :smile:

(Sophie) #9821

Thanks for that… I haven’t had good venison in forever! :slightly_frowning_face: Is it hunting season yet?! :yum: