What did you Keto today?

Crispy duck and green salad. Duck pieces with skin on that has been crisped, with watercress salad. SO GOOD!!!
From Out the Door at the S.F. Ferry Building. Ask for the Crispy Duck & Green Salad without the rice (comes with at least 2 large cups of white rice!).

Man, I haven’t had Duck in so long. :cry: - Used to love getting Peking Duck, with the pancake wraps, Hoisin Sauce, spring onions, etc. … but all the places I used to get it from have since closed.

We did a search just a few months back and believe there’s one place in VA., but it’s about 90-120 minute ride. … Definitely need to make a road trip, probably after this winter. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #9778

So sad…

Mine just go straight off to Google Photos. Too easy.

(Running from stupidity) #9779

You are the ideas man, I just take photos of stuff :slight_smile:

So - what’s next?

(Lonnie Hedley) #9780

Feeling a cold coming on.

I can’t just think of it like that. They have to come to me naturally.

I will say one thing, the brisket cooked in coconut oil didn’t work out so good. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #9782

Ah well, that’s what experimenting is about, right? That, and reporting in so we can all learn…

I am starting to think you use the same picture everyday :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

(Lonnie Hedley) #9784

Same food (subtle changes) every day, different pic.

And it always looks good. I need to add more ground meat into my rotation :smile:

(TJ Borden) #9786

Sure, but at some point it’s okay to mourn the brisket

(Lonnie Hedley) #9787

I gave up on rotation. Dinner is always ground beef, eggs, bacon, and butter. Subtle changes include ketchup, nutritional yeast before I ran out. Lunch m-f is hard boiled eggs, Saturday and Sunday it’s a frittata. No rotation needed. :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #9788

We can do all the things, certainly.

(Brandy) #9789

Haven’t keto-ed these guys yet. But once I’ve clarified some butter…

YUM!!! Super jealous

You’re like me, Lonnie. No sense in screwing up a good thing.
“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” :+1:

Yeah, the moment I get a bright idea. :laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #9793

Nothing for breakfast. My wife came upstairs and was: “Well, no idea what to have for lunch, so let’s just have breakfast then.” I think that’s a fair indicator that we’re both pretty fat-adapted…

(Rachel ) #9794

Zuppa toscana copycat olive garden recipe keto style and way more delicious if I say so myself.

kale, sausage, chicken broth, hwc and roatedroasted cauliflower

(Candy Lind) #9795

What did you “teriyaki” with that’s not full of sugar? Looks yummmmmy.