What did you Keto today?

That looks intriguing!

I concur! I havenā€™t made a Keto Pizza yet, but the wife and son were more into them then me. But I always did like the meat lovers.

(matt ) #8681

Thereā€™s no crust on this version of pizza. Just cheese and toppings. Meat lovers would be awesome!

That sounds even better! Iā€™ve never really been into breads, and felt like there was too much in pizzaā€™s. I have mentally noted this for an upcoming meal! Thank you, sir!

(matt ) #8683

My stove goes 6 and I had it at 4. I used a whole bag of mozz. It needs to cook waaaaaaaay longer than you would think. I put the topping on as early as I can. The pepperoni cooked up in the bubbling fat. Tend to your edges and get the whole thing to release from the pan before you try to get it out. You may end up with it folding over on itself but its still damn tasty. Like a skillet boli!

I slide it out onto a piece of parchment paper on a cooling racks. It crisps as it cools.

(Ernest) #8684

I havenā€™t had thighs in a while.

(Caraway Carter) #8685

I bet I did this wrong. And I only had 2 thighs, but I couldnā€™t finish it. OMG! So Good. Found on havebutterwilltravel.com Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner.

Image may contain: food
Image may contain: food

(Laurie) #8686

Thanks for the crustless pizza idea. Iā€™ll try it soon! I love(d) thick crust pizza because bread, but the toppings are good too. I used to make pizza casseroles, usually with a canned mackerel base, but now Iā€™m looking for simpler recipes.

Todayā€™s meals:

1. Bacon and eggs. I used precooked precrumbled bacon from Costco.

2. Low-carb mini cheesecakes, with added protein powder and a corresponding amount of coconut oil, baked in microwave.

3. Powdered greens, supplements.

4. Cheese and celery.

Reuben. Sans bread and sauce. Add mustard. For the f-ing win.

Couldnā€™t figure out the blur feature-ugh.

(Sophie) #8688

There is a little gear icon at the top of your post box (itā€™s next to the emoties icon) and itā€™s the 3rd option downā€¦Blur Spoiler. Cuss Away!

I did try that but could not figure out where in my sentence to use it

(Sophie) #8690

The text you want to blur goes between the brackets. This text will be blurred

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #8691

or just type the text, mark the section you want to blur, and then use the filterā€¦

Thank you!

Thanks!

My standard breakfast, every morning, four eggs and four sausage patties.
I love bacon, but the sausage is quicker to cook. :smile:

Iā€™m coming to the conclusion that I do best if I eat breakfast or lunch, and since Iā€™m at work all day, breakfast it is. I do eat lunch Saturdays and Sundays, with the wife! :wink:

What did you Keto today? Part Deux!
Breakfast ideas
(Doug) #8695

Originally, there was a big hunk of salmon and a lot more eggs there.

(Diane) #8696

Leftover Thai green curry with cauliflower rice.

Man, that sausage look really good. Nice, round patties! ā€¦ But you could always make some bacon ahead of time, maybe a couple packages and then just reheat when needed. Iā€™m sure that plate would look even more awesome with some bacon to keep the sausage company! ā€¦ Did I mention those sausages look good. :slight_smile:

Oh, and though Iā€™m fasting (96.5 hrs in currently) Iā€™m not eating. But you know your wife is getting into Keto, when she brings me her plate to take a picture! :smile:

She had a fried chicken quarter with wing, and cauliflower rice with butter and cheddar cheese.