What did you Keto today?

(Patrick) #4820

Scrambled eggs with fresh jalapeños, bacon pieces, and three-alarm cheese.

(Ellen) #4821

Damn they look tasty!

(Elaine Fitzpatrick Pedersen) #4822

Try it with cream cheese butter and garlic yum

(Janine Lazur) #4823

I’ve become a fermentation addict in the past few months. If you like how your kraut turns out, lots of good recipes in this book for most veggies: Fermented Vegetables I’m working my way through the Kindle version.

I was reading through old posts and found inspiration. Rillettes de sardines, yummy!

(What The Fast?!) #4825

Totally. I got off Facebook on Jan 1 but probably spend twice as much time here since logging out there…

(Candy Lind) #4826

Ooh, that sounds excellent! I love capers, too.

(Lonnie Hedley) #4827

Grocery shopping while 72 hours fasted is dangerous. Arby’s isn’t the only only one with the meats. Far top left just out of view is a ribeye. Will break my fast tomorrow with HWC in my morning coffee, then an egg and cheese frittata for lunch and end the day with that ribeye for dinner. I. Am. Excited.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #4828

Smoked beef tenderloin stuffed with garlic

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #4829

Smoked chicken wings :chicken::chicken::chicken::blue_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

(Candy Lind) #4830

Where’s the dripping butter, buffalo sauce, bacon nectar … you know, the “F” word? :smiling_imp:

(Sophie) #4831

Seriously, my mouth is watering! :+1: God help me, this Keto is HELL!!!

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #4832

Another Restaurant Keto success story!

Deviled egg with Kimchee + Bacon
Roasted Cauliflower, Cashews and Sausage with chili, hollandaise and a side of lemon juiced arugula.

Yep.

~Class of 2017

(Tom) #4833

I had a Cadbury’s mini egg today.

Huh, what? That’s not Keto I hear you say. You’re right, it’s not. But I had one and found it slightly to the unpleasant side of edible. Super sweet and not at all chocolatey.

Last year I’d have guzzled the whole packet!

This year I had to have some bacon to take the taste away! So here is: bacon, eggs, avo with sriracha salt, and a shot of cold drip coffee.

(Lonnie Hedley) #4834

Broke my Zornfast at 86.5 hours. Made coffee last night and tossed it in the fridge. This morning I added 3tbls HWC and 1/2tbls MCT oil. After deleting vegetables from my diet I have had 0 stomach issues, so I’m comfortable breaking my fast this way.

I don’t blend my “BPC”, I just put it in a mason jar and shake the fuck out of it until it emulsifies.

(Lonnie Hedley) #4835

3 eggs, 1 cheese stick, 2tbls HWC.

Whoa, what? How did that happen? Did you chop the cheese stick or just toss it in? Is it like an omlette? That looks divine!

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4837

Enquiring minds want to know.

(Lonnie Hedley) #4838

Beat eggs and HWC until frothy, pour in hot cast iron (this one is 6.5 inches). Split cheese stick in half, drop in eggs then put cast iron in toaster oven for a few minutes.

(Ellie Baum) #4839

One of the more delicious things I’ve made recently…
Keto egg skillet. 2 chicken eggs, 1 duck egg, red onion, tiny bit of cauliflower rice, garlic powder, rutabaga (Swede), chunks of melty cream cheese, and white cheddar. Plus plenty of salt and butter.