What did you Keto today?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4800

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4801

Dinner was leftover rotisserie chicken breast from the soup, and some Old Croc cheese. My old diet journal from my previous had a lot of stuff about eating cheese after dinner and dental health.

(Sophie) #4802

Those look mighty fine Rusty, but kinda missin the jalapenos. :blush:

(Rob) #4803

Dammit! (Robā€¦ youā€™re on the Zorn fastā€¦ fight it Rob, fight it). Beef ribs? Buffalo sauce or something more beefy?

BTW when I asked about your ribeye I meant to ask about what level of done-ness you would call that. Looked Rare to meā€¦

(Candy Lind) #4804

And on that note, Iā€™m gonna stop looking, drink some water and keto-ade, and watch a movie! 48 hours in, and not stopping!! :innocent::muscle:t2:

(Candy Lind) #4805

I just might try those black soy beans with this. I would love having a franks & beans option.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4806

It was rareā€¦ish. Maybe a little more done than rare.

(Jeremy Storie) #4807

My mouth is watering! :drooling_face:

(Ernest) #4808

Ginger Garlic wings. Because itā€™s Friday

(Michele) #4809

I wrap Philly cream cheese in ham. Yum.

Iā€™m fasting :sunglasses:

(Candy Lind) #4811

Recipe? Or at least a list of what you tossed together? Iā€™m a ā€œdump cook,ā€ so that will do.

(Candy Lind) #4812

Sauerkraut update: itā€™s in its sixth day and fermenting nicely, but not sour enough for my taste just yet. I donā€™t think it will be ready for my end of fast tonight, but Iā€™m happy my first attempt didnā€™t go south. I will definitely start a new batch as soon as this oneā€™s complete - maybe even with different veggies. :grin: It will be nice to be eating one batch while another is ā€œcookingā€ - and I already know I will miss it when I get back on the road with my hubby.

(Ernest) #4813

I had no clue what to do so I picked up:
Fresh ginger, grated it. (Keep some in the freezer)
Some fresh garlic, grate it as Well
Sambal oelek.
Added some duck fat and butter to a small sauce pan. Dump everything in there.
Let that simmer very very gently.
From there, I started tasting and adjusting. It needed some sunshine, so I squeezed some fresh lemon juice. Whisk that vigorously
Needed a little deeper flavor so added some Vietnamese fish sauce (red boat brand).
Tossed in hot wings in the sauce
Thatā€™s how I cook.
And I ended up with tasty wings.

(matt ) #4814

Best way to cook.

(Candy Lind) #4815

Sounds easy and delicious!

(Lauren) #4816

My 15yr old son brought me breakfast in bed. Nope, itā€™s not my bday. He over cooks the eggs a bit, but they are still good enough to eat.

Awesome! You must be doing something right!

If I come home and my, almost, 12 year old is doing chores without instruction then I know heā€™s done something wrong and is sucking up. :laughing:

(Lauren) #4818

Mine probably did something or wants something, but I donā€™t feel like dealing with it right now.

(Rebecca) #4819

Hotel life this weekend. Prepped a bunch of hard boiled eggs so ate those for lunch but breakfast was a pleasant surprise!! They had a buffet with someone making eggs to order! 3 scrambled with butter please!! Some bacon and sausage and Iā€™m set!!