What did you Keto today?

(Sophie) #4840

Chicken thighs seasoned with Tony Chachere’s and baked, with a fresh salad on the side…because sometimes you don’t care about fancyass…

(Lonnie Hedley) #4841

Cooked a ribeye once last year. I feel pretty good about how this one came out. Also, it’s the first time I’ve ever eaten every piece. Ashamed to say it took me a LONG time to enjoy the fat from meat. This was on a bed of butter. Poured the pan drippings, including extra olive oil it was cooked in over the steak when I plated it. Licked the plate clean. Great way to end my day.

(TJ Borden) #4842

So I was planning on making @carl’s chicken skin rolls, but I ended up not having any pieces big enough, but since I had already seasoned some ground beef, and the fryer was ready I just made deep fried meatballs with fried chicken skin. Then since the oil was hot, I fried up a few chips using two low carb tortillas because…why not. Topped it off with a little chipotle aioli.

This was also my Zornfast breakfast, so I was only able to eat about half of it.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #4843

Nachos! Pork rinds, cheese, and leftover tenderloin. I added dollops of sour cream for the taste win

Indian Butter Chicken

(TJ Borden) #4845

Hmmmm, I’m not seeing a recipe. Surely you wouldn’t post a picture of something that looks that good, and not share with us how to make it. That would be cruel.

Lol, so was a combination of things…I’ll do my best.

1 Tbsp Garam Masala
1 .5 tsp chili powder
1.5 tsp Tumeric
.5 tsp cinnamon
.5 tsp cumin
About a tsp of salt
1 lb of chicken
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup diced onion
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
1 cup cream
1 Tbsp tomato paste

Mix masala through salt in a bowl.

Cut chick into 1-2” cubes, and toss in dry seasonings.

Melt butter. Cook onion, garlic and ginger for about 3 mins, at med-low heat.

Add chicken, cook about 5 mins/side.

Add cream then tomato paste. Let simmer abt another 10 mins.

Was TO DIE FOR :slightly_smiling_face:

(jim schafer) #4847

I made my own Deviled Ham spread: yeah it has some celery and and some onions and some mayo (not too thrilled about the extra omega 6 oil that it has)… so there are a few carbs…but it taste great. and i know exactly what’s in it.

We call it ham salad here in TN. I’ve always been a die hard fan. :slight_smile:

Keto Cheesecake from Wholesome yum. I changed the crust a bit. I did 1/2 almond flour 1/2 ground up pecans added some butter, salt and cinnamon for a more graham cracker like flavor. I cut the recipe in half and made 2 small cheesecakes and a few mini muffin size. Topped with raspberries and a drizzle of Lilly’s chocolate. Yum

https://pinterest.com/pin/11399805290140337/?source_app=android

(Candy Lind) #4851

Very pretty!:heart_eyes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/recipes/easy-skillet-braised-chicken-white-wine-fennel-and-pancetta/14934/?utm_term=.7822f9eaa50f

Yum!

(Olivia) #4853

It’s a low carb Big Mac wrap.

(Candy Lind) #4854

Brunch - pork rind pancakes, bacon, Walden Farms syrup with butter for dipping, macadamia nuts for “dessert.”

(Sybella) #4855

that looks really good.

(Rob) #4856

Belly Pork, Because I Can!

(Candy Lind) #4857

My old standby, kiolbassa with collards & … TADA! some of my first batch of sauerkraut. It’s pretty good. I left one of the two jars to ferment a while longer. No sour cream today - I forgot to get it when I went shopping. :confused: Now I need to get to work on some recipes. :grin:

(Lauren) #4858

Lurking, just below the surface, is the meaty awesomeness that is bacon cheeseburger soup.

(Jeremy Storie) #4859

Ribeye and cheesecake with a pecan crust :grin: