What did you Keto today?

(Wenchie) #4336

Sometimes I even lick him too… :joy:

Haha - brilliant.

You guys. Nice to see you together in one place. xxx

(Wenchie) #4338

Ja its nice :heart: Thank you! And once you are back here we come to visit at some point :blush:

(David) #4339

Please don’t get us kicked from the forum Wenchie.

(matt ) #4340

Pork tenderloin is super lean. Where’s the fatty sauce? :wink:

(Ernest) #4341

This can’t be legal!!!

(Ernest) #4342

Nothing special, very busy month.

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #4343

Thanks for the Flank Steak Pinwheel inspiration Carl!

(Sophie) #4344

Actually it landed in the garbage can! I attempted my first ever Hollandaise Sauce and it never thickened. I believe I added the butter too fast. I’m not giving up on it but I was pissed about binning 4oz of KerryGold. :roll_eyes:

(Ellie Baum) #4345

“pizza”

Just fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce with a little butter. Broiled to perfection.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #4346

2-1/2 lb 85% burgers garnished with bacon! Cooked in bacon juice. The sauce is 1-tbl spoon of low car ketchup, 1-tbl spoon of mustard and a few drops of ghost pepper extract

(Candy Lind) #4347

Mini ke-dough pizza, stress food. I’m not really hungry but I’m also not eating the carb-laden margherita pizza my friends are having!

(Lonnie Hedley) #4348

Grocery hall. These items are basically the only things I eat. Boo carbs, yay fat.

(Ernest) #4349

Meatballs n cackle fruits.

(Cailyn Mc Cauley) #4350

Playing with our new Masterbuilt Electric Smoker- so smoked almonds are on the snack menu!

(matt ) #4351

DId you use a double boiler? That’s a pretty simple way I have found.

(Sophie) #4352

No, I tried the method suggested by @Rian down below.

(matt ) #4353

Try it this way…never had it break on me

(Sophie) #4354

Thanks. I might give it a whirl tonight. I’ve still got one of those leftover loins in the fridge!

Sorry to hear of your fail. I’ve made this several dozen times and not once have I had an issue. One way or another you failed to get an emulsion, step one would be to add another yolk. You added the water and lemon juice right? Adding the butter too quickly could be the issues but mine usually emulsifies almost immediately. Did you use an immersion blender cup where the energy was concentrated? Also, what head is on your immersion blender? Mine is old school but it has three different heads and the whisking one is the way to go when making an emulsion.