What did you Keto today?

(Becky Searls) #547

ugh, right? I returned it immediately. gross.

(Bart) #548

I usually eat a 8-10 oz ribeye, not 16.

(Peter Bursky) #549

I was really looking forward to test (i think it was) Richard’s Creamed Spinach. It came out really well, and reminded us of the similar side we make from a different green leafy plant. Anyhow, i had a piece of parm chicken left, and i fried up some bacon and eggs.
I’m trying to convince my wife to join me, and these types of meals is what she’s enjoying just as well, and helps to ease her to it. :slight_smile:

Side note: when i put the items from the recipe to MyFitnessPal, it came back with a different numbers per serving:
270 Calories
5g Carbs
25g Fat
6g Protein
I guess the much higher Fat content is just a plus!! :grin:

Anyhow, here’s the pictures …

Chicken Nut-Oodle Soup

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #551

Costco to the rescue for a quick meal of parmesian crisps with chunky guacamole

Chicken Piccata

Do you post on Instagram?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #554

@Fiorella posts all her recipes in this forum, if that helps.

I try to limit my keto desserts but this is my birthday cheesecake and I definitely had it for breakfast along with a cup of strong coffee.

http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2014/07/low-carb-coconut-cheesecake-with-macadamia-nut-crust.html

(Jacquie) #556

Happy Birthday, @Rosemarie! :smile: Looks yummy.

Well, happy birthday! And yes, you can gave your cake and eat it, too! Guilt-free! How awesome is that?!

Thanks for sharing recipe…it looks incredible

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your day!

(Jonathan Bowers) #559

Avocado fries with a spicy ranch sauce.

I just can’t get past my gag reflex when it comes to avocado but these look great if you are not thus afflicted!

(Jonathan Bowers) #561

They exceeded my expectations in both taste and appearance. Would you believe that’s the first time I tried to make these and didn’t even go off a set recipe!

(Michelle) #562

@siobhan - finally made my cheesecake for one!! It was delicious. Thank you for sharing.

(Kathy L) #563

I want some!

(Stephanie Hanson) #564

Happy Birthday

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #565

As you can see, I come home with my triple shot heavy cream latte and a rotisserie chicken and Floyd greets me at the back step.

He helped me eat it too.
#Carnivore

I have a bad cold. Besides making a quick broth with the bones, this is likely all I will eat today :heart:

Buffalo Chicken ‘Dip’ (Chicken thighs w/ skin, Cream Cheese, Blue Cheese Dressing, Frank’s Red Hot, a bit of other seasoning) and Brussels Sprouts with Bacon (Brussels Sprouts, Bacon, bit of salt). It was a fine lunch.