What did you Keto today?

I usually don’t share my meals here, but her’s today’s dinner, inspired by Carl.
Fried Cod withe Keto breading and home made tartar sauce. Those veggies are today’s carbs.

Keto Nachos

Sous vide eggs 75C 13mins, first-time, not sure about the whites yoke was bang on.

(Jeremy Storie) #1903

Smoked BBQ :grin:

(Shawn Cochran) #1904

Now that’s what I’m talking about. I’m all over that this weekend!

The same batter i used for the fish:

(Ernest) #1906

I love eggs!!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1907

Woodfired rotisserie chicken… I ate the dark meat and skin, the breasts came home to be drowned in mayo for chicken salad :sunglasses:

(Dustin Cade) #1908

So I tried a new thing last night… found these Joseph’s Flat bread at Walmart for less than 3$ they are 4 net carbs for half a flatbed… Made them into pizza… It’s really thin crust, though I think in a pinch is an alright sub for Carl’s head or fathead pizza… I brushed them with olive oil and put some garlic powder and Italian seasoning and baked for a couple minutes, then out the sauce and toppings on and baked again till gooey!

Chicken tenders (dredged in a beaten egg and breaded with almond meal, coconut flour, and ground flax seed plus seasonings; shallow fried in avocado oil) with shredded zucchini sautéed in butter with garlic.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1910

Leftover “soup” made with:

• Leftover italian sausage patties (crumbled)
  • Leftover keto beef gravy (drippings and liquid from cooking beef short ribs the other night, with HWC, butter, and sour cream added to thicken a bit)
  • A bit of shredded cheese on top (because cheese)

Pretty tasty for something thrown together at the last minute.

(Ernest) #1911

OMAD Friday.
3 whole eggs plus extra yolk scrambled in leaf lard
Can of sardines.

This was yesterday’s tea. Basically Fathead bagel BLnoT!

Recipe for bagels…

This is a prequel! An American friend brought these over for me and even pre-crushed them to fit in his case!

@Brenda - they are here!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1914

FANFUCKINGTASTIC

(Andrew Anderson) #1915

Pork Belly and eggs fried in belly nectar. BG 83. BK 2.5. All is well with the world.

(bulkbiker) #1916

Looks good… I had a pork belly omelette tonight with leftovers from yesterday… forgot to take a pic and its all gone now!

(Jeremy Storie) #1917

Triple baconator! :grin:

That was always my fav hamburger, baconator! It looks even better without the bun! Drooling…

Thank you for using so many pine nuts!! I love them, too!