What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #843

Drumsticks and Butter

I added some Broccoli to accentuate the Butter. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brennan) #844

Link recipe for chocolate orange cheesecake… Pretty please :drooling_face:

(Brennan) #845

10 hour sous vide beef short ribs & beans w/ chipotle cream cheese butter sauce! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #846

I don’t eat out often but when I do it is usually this dish. Carne Asada

Not a problem, Sir. … It can be found in the link below, to the Cheese Cake thread I started a while back. The Mini’s are nice, since they are not full Cakes, so consumption is easier if not wanting to eat too much. But you can also freeze the large one, after slicing it up and simply take it out and let it thaw for 30-40 minutes… But it works as a nice Ice Cream too, if you don’t want to wait. :smile: :+1:

If I wasn’t trying to keep it Keto-Friendly, I would also add in some Orange Zest to the mix, as well as having some Orange slices layered on top, like I make the regular ‘Non-Keto’ ones.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #848

@Digital_Dave Orange zest is less than one carb for a tablespoon. :man_cook:t3:

Yes sir… Just didn’t have an Orange in the house. :wink:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #850

Yeah, I don’t keep them around either!

:grin:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #851

Meal 2. Eggs, maple sausage, peppers, onion, cheeeeeeese.

Wonder if they’d notice me bringing my grater into the grocery store with me? :smile: Get a little zest and put the rest of it back. :flushed: I’ll just tell them I was testing it for freshness, but it failed. :grin:

(Cathy) #853

Broccoli and shrimps with peanut sauce. Hit the spot!

My favorite thing about keto - we can use “steak AND burger” in the same sentence…and on the same plate :joy:

(Karen) #855

Lunch with my mom today at her senior campus. It’s independent living and it’s 6000 people. One of the buildings has advanced care but the rest are all independent living. You get an entrée, two sides, a salad, soup, and a dessert. I picked a soup, salad and dessert to pack out. My husband still eats carbs. But I did have two delicious sides And chicken

(Ernest) #856

(Allie) #857

Refried belly pork left from yesterday’s OMAD, and four eggs from my girls so they’re massive eggs. Fatty coffee and Bulgarian extra creamy yoghurt too. Maybe OMAD again today, maybe not though as I’ve made an extra tasty batch of yoghurt and might take some to work with me.

(FRANK) #858

Thanks @Digital_Dave and @Jody22 for the feedback & tips.

How do you make shakshuka low carb?

I’ve actually wanted to do something similar to this as well… I just didn’t know it had a name or that is was an actual dish. :slight_smile:

(Andrew Anderson) #861

I need that in my belly.

(Andrew Anderson) #862

No excuse for me to fall off at work. Our daily special in the cafeteria is meaty egg casserole and sausage or bacon for $3.49. Added some salsa ranch for fun.