What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jenn) #6859

That looks wonderful. What is your recipe?

(Jenn) #6860

Where has this been all my life?!

runs to kitchen and makes immediately

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6861

Bacon and Liver Scramble

Bacon Ends & Scraps, Beef Liver, Jalapeño and Fresno Chilies, Garlic, Green Onions and Labne.

I went to neighboring San Jose yesterday with a friend for some ethnic food specialties. Labne is a middle eastern Kefir Cheese like very thick yoghurt. This brand is very low carb at .5g for 2Tbls.

Might be some Thai food later today. :man_cook:t3: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jody) #6862

Did you (or I) miss that burger in the listing of foods? I mean, all the foods need to get their proper recognition :wink:

(Jody) #6863

Wednesday OMAD:

18oz Ribeye and 2 Bratwurst

Thursday OMAD:

1lb 80/20 Ground Beef, 1 Bratwurst, Beef Liver

Yes Sir, I sure did… How the hell did I miss the real meat??? :smile: Nice catch too…

('Jackie P') #6865

A very lovely evening. Soup to start.
The moussaka turned out well.

And the lemon mousse was delicious!

Cheese and biscuits (well celery for me):yum:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6866

Can’t believe I just ate a tuna mayo chafflewich with a knife and fork! :joy::plate_with_cutlery:

Made a quick bite before taking Kito to the Vet… Ham and Cheese Omelette, with more Cheese. :smile:

('Jackie P') #6868

Bought last nights leftovers to mums.

They can be made in microwave with less mess cleanup!

('Jackie P') #6870

:blush::blush::blush:

Ended up experimenting with the bone broth protein powder…macros weren’t too bad for a made up on a whim recipe, 1:2 kids willing to taste it approved lol. After a night in the fridge the flavor was alright (especially for having the Stevia/monk fruit found in the bone broth packet as the only sweetener IMO), but the texture was like pound cake. Wasn’t delicious, but wasn’t awful either.

I was more distracted by the beef roast :cow2:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6872

Loaded Scrambled Eggs

Bacon, Beef Liver, Jalapeño, Sweet Pepper, Fire Roasted Poblano Chilies, Tomatoes, Garlic and Labne.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #6873

I used @Wahinewanders recipe

https://metabolizethis.com/recipes/keto-sweet-cinnamon-chaffles/

I also tried the white bread chaffle and the spread with butter, cinnamon and allulose and stick under the broiler. It was good also.

(Jane) #6874

Sunday morning here so having a cup of my instant keto coffee in my hotel room before heading down later to eat. Will be TMAD for me as usual, just the timing will be different due to traveling.

A driver is picking me up and it is a 3-hr drive to my destination.

This stuff is real pricey so I save it for my trips to China where coffee is not always available.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6875

Thai Basil Chicken :hot_pepper:

Minced Chicken Thighs, Thai Basil, Thai Chilies, Garlic, Oyster and Fish Sauces, and Coconut Oil with Iceberg Lettuce Cups. :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #6876

Omelette (used a spatula and chopsticks to make), smoked chicken and duck, cheese, prosciutto, bacon and a beef sausage.

Very cold and windy night & came home to a nice hot meal… Broccoli with some Butter, Meatballs with Mozzarella Cheese, Deviled Eggs, Chicken Salad and Shrimp/Tomato/Cucumber Salad. Almond Milk and Ghirardelli Chocolate and Pecans… :yum:

First off, I’ve never had these. But my Niece posted this just the other day on Facebook and V actually said we never thought of that! :smile: … As much as I like Pickles, I’m still not sure I’m ready for these?