(Troy) #6879

I just noticed the rapid fire coffee at Walmart
I’m Just a black coffee only consumer here🙂

How do you like it?

It did spark my interest though
More of a treat I guess for me if I purchased , I’m cheap though lol

(Jane) #6880

I like it but I wouldn’t buy it to drink at home - too cheap! lol

And not near as good as what we make at home, but we buy nice coffee and grind the beans right before we make it.

(Jane) #6881

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6882

I hate pickles and those popsicles are my worst nightmare :sweat_smile:

(Jane) #6883

I didn’t eat the chicken on the skewer when I discovered it was chicken feet. I tried it but… no.

So the waitress said they were cooking sine steak and would I like that? I said sure and she brought me some.

I never eat any steak sauce with steak… but this was so lacking in flavor I dipped it in the pepper sauce they brought with it.

(Jane) #6884

I didn’t eat the chicken on the skewer when I discovered it was chicken feet. I tried it but… no.

So the waitress said they were cooking some steak and would I like that? I said sure and she brought me some.

I never eat any steak sauce with steak… but this was so lacking in flavor I dipped it in the pepper sauce they brought with it.

('Jackie P') #6885

Sunday lunch at the Bent Arms! So predictable!

Smoked trout salad with horseradish to start!

I had the chicken today, they were very generous with the green veg!
Coffee and cream to finish!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6886

Lovely day out with my cousin today…had breakfast at Toby Carvery, had lots of bacon, mushrooms and even went crazy and had a sausage! :joy: lots of coffee with cream today too so I finished the day off with this random plate of salmon, scrambled eggs and toasted chaffles with butter and marmite :blush:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6887

A little game day spread :football:

Spinach dip, buffalo chicken dip, and salsa. Pork rinds for me for dipping and tortilla chips for gf / my daughter. Also flaming hot Cheetos for my daughter per her request :joy: and a couple spiked sparkling seltzer’s for me and beers for gf.

Wife and Son wanted Chaffles, so while I made them some, I ate a couple slices of Bacon and some Shrimp/Tomato/Cucumber Salad. … Then made another Ham and Cheese with Pepperoni Omelette, along with some Meats - Italian Sausage, Sausage and Bacon. Almond Milk and Ghirardelli Chocolate.

('Jackie P') #6889

Cheese and butter chaffwich nuked in the microwave just enough to soften it.
Delicious :yum:

(Jane) #6890

Breakfast. Ham and cheese omelette, bacon, a chicken sausage, mushrooms and some veggies.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6891

I ate too much dip during the football game so what was going to be dinner tonight / lunch and dinner tomorrow thru Wednesday is now going to be lunch and dinner tomorrow thru Thursday. Chicken enchilada stuffed bell peppers.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6892

:cowboy_hat_face: Cowboy Candy!

I’ve been intending to make this all week, I got a few pounds of organic Jalapeños from the community garden I’ve been volunteering at. Cowboy Candy is the best!

3 lbs Fresh Jalapeños sliced 3/8” thick

1 1/2 Cups of White Vinegar

Approximately 3 Cups of Allulose

3 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt

2 tsp. Garlic Granules

1 tsp. Turmeric

1 tsp. Calcium Chloride (Pickle Crisp) opt.

Boil everything except the Jalapeños in a large pot for about 5 minutes, add Jalapeños and cook 5 minutes more, remove Jalapeños to jars and boil the syrup 5 minutes more. Pour in the jars to cover Jalapeños. If you want to can them for shelf stable storage you can, I just keep them in the refrigerator. Let them mellow a few days in the fridge, or not! Delicious with Hotdogs, Burgers, Brats, Sandwiches (Sarnies for the Brits! :joy:) chopped and mixed with Cream Cheese or munched straight from the jar! :man_cook:t3:

I’ve been doing an Arbitrary Fast (AF) today, unusual for me. I was going to eat breakfast but wasn’t really hungry. Supper time passed a while ago and I don’t know if I’ll eat later or not. I could go either way it seems. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Ernest) #6893

(Ernest) #6894

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6895

Massive portion of lasagna for lunch!

(Jane) #6896

Dinner tonight. Ditched the tiny bun, of course.

(Jody) #6897

Friday OMAD:

8 x Whopper patties w/ swiss cheese (patty/cheese/patty … a.k.a - Carnivore Whopper).

Saturday OMAD:

1 lb Prime Rib and “Sidekick” of Ribs (NO sauce) from Texas Roadhouse

~Image Not Available … sorry, I was really hungry~

Sunday OMAD

1lb 80/20 ground beef, Salmon, Boiled Shrimp (1/2 eaten … no cocktail sauce)

('Jackie P') #6898

Awwww when will I ever ruddy learn :grimacing:.
It is not a good idea to put slices of gouda into the waffle machine!

Just do it properly how @KetoSnaps told ya😐

Those crispy bits I picked off were nice though :yum: