What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(traci simpson) #6839

Simple steak and broccoli with butter a a few pieces of Gouda.

(traci simpson) #6840

So would you consider this a high protein meal? are you carnivore?

Made a quick Ham, Cheese’s (American and Swiss) and Pepperoni Omelette. Also a glass of Almond Milk, Pecans and 2 Squares of 92% Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate.

(Karen) #6842

Italian wedding soup with turkey sausage kale and Parmesan

My kale, which should’ve been used last week, was Wilty so I used all of it. Super Kaley. I wasn’t home last week so my husband ate out and ordered pizzas. Had to throw out several things. :angry:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6843

:bride_with_veil: :stew: :tophat:

Blimey, I’d happily marry that soup - looks delicious!

That looks awesome! My favorite soup, and one of only a few I like enough to make & eat :blush:

Bacon-as-chips-Nachos

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6846

Best idea ever :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

(Susan) #6847

Wow, delicious looking, yummy hehe. That is a great idea, too bad I am dairy free atm, but a good thing to think about for a future holiday treat meal, nice.

Dinner tonight… Broccoli with butter, 2 Cheese Burgers with Mushrooms, Olives, Pickles, Hard Salami, Cheese and Pepperoni.

(Jane) #6849

Nekkie McD sausage McMuffin with egg

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6850

I sure so hope so! It’s not easy picking a tooth colour! Who knew it could be such a hard decision! :joy::rofl:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6851

Still on the soft food :speak_no_evil: mince, cauliflower and cheese sauce

(Jody) #6852

it was higher protein than I normally eat. I usually do 70/30 ground beef and eat ALL the rendered fat. This was 91/9 and that’s why I added 2 or 3 tbs of butter to boost the fats. I didn’t like it (too dry) so I won’t be doing the rest of the 91/9 myself. lol (my wife used some for a meatloaf for her and the girls)

I am carnivore.

('Jackie P') #6853

Not too Rylan :joy::joy::joy:
I have friends over this evening. Celery, celariac and Roquefort soup to start. Moussaka and salad.

I love this topping. For 4 people. 500 mls greek yogurt. 2 eggs and seasoning whisked, and 200g feta crumbled in. It looks too runny but the eggs will set it. Then when its half set parmesan and cheddar.
Then lemon mousse with raspberries and cream.
More pics later if Im not too distracted. :blush:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6854

Oooooh, what a GREAT topping! Mr S has a job tonight so needs an early tea - and having read your post, the chilli I’ve thawed is about to be smothered in sauce and baked!

(Have got yoghurt and eggs but no feta in the house - but I’m going to use the cheddar we normally smother our chilli in and hope for the best…)

heads to kitchen
adds feta and aubergines to shopping list

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6855

Two individual ‘cheesy chilli cracker pies’ are in the oven now thanks to you, @CrackerJax… I’ll report back!

Have a lovely evening! Mousse sounds good too… :wink:

Wife threw me together a real mix-meal today to take to work. Pepperoni, Celery with Cream Cheese, Hard Salami stuffed with Cream Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Celery w/ Pimento Cheese w/Bacon, Ham, Pickled Sausage, Olives, Pickles and a Coconut Bai and Chocolate Almond Milk. Also some Pecans and 2 squares of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate. (The Variety Pack Lunch) :slight_smile:

IMG_2055

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6857

I’ve already been nicknamed Rylan at work! :rofl::rofl:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6858

Forgot to take a pic of it served out on the plate! Last pic says it all, though… Thanks for the inspiration, @CrackerJax! Can’t wait to make moussaka. :slightly_smiling_face: