What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #5088

Lunch with Mum at the Harvester.

Burger with bacon and cheese, plus a chargrilled chicken breast. Salad with blue cheese dressing!
Very nice :yum:

Decided to make a Pizza for lunch… Cooked it a little extra for some crunch.

Recipe…

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5090

Shenanigans!!

(Karen) #5091

Lunch a keto bunz sandwich, tomato lettuce, black forest ham, Swiss cheese. I’ll use up these bunz but I’m not sure I’ll buy anymore, because I find them heavy.

(April Harkness) #5092

Beef heart and balut! Wow. I cannot believe i never tried beef heart before. So good!! Before cooking and after!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5093

Thai-ish fish curry made out of stuff found in the freezer, the bottom of the fridge and in the garden.

Delicious!

For pudding we had chocolate orange mousse which I’d augmented with the egg yolks left over from the keto rolls I baked yesterday.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5094

Gosh, I’ve heard of this but until now had never seen it before!

(April Harkness) #5095

Portable nose to tail food!

(Brandy) #5096

Er mer gerd. I smoked a turkey breast. This is 100% how Thanksgiving is going to happen at my house this year!

(Jane) #5097

Here is Bah-stahn (Boston) where 3 out of 4 restaurants are Italian… we found a French restaurant.

Tomato Gazpacho soup, duck, Brussels Sprouts and creamed spinach. Yum.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5098

BPGTea (Fat Fasting)

I thought I would give Bulletproof Green Tea a try for less caffeine. Two Espresso and MCT oils have me pretty jangled without other food, feeling great and energized. This is really delicious, the grass fed butter comes through with the Flavortown experience. It’s a keeper! :yum:.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #5099

Dinner. Mealime creation
Shishkebab. Chicken breast marinated in a delicious chimichurri,

vegetables in olive oil salt and pepper.
My dearest cooked the whole thing and I served his on rice and mine on cauliflower rice.

1. That looks delicious!

2. Funny you mention Thanksgiving. I just pinned a recipe for Chaffle Stuffing that would make my first keto Thanksgiving a little easier if it’s actually tasty!

(Brandy) #5101

Oh man. I’m all over that.

Ditto.

(Parker the crazy crone lady) #5103

Chimichurri rocks. I love it! God to see someone else enjoying it. :grin:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5104

Chaffle sarnie for lunch.

Different recipe to yesterday’s. Whizzed mozzarella, butter, eggs and baking powder in the blender. This was much more breadlike and went down a treat!

(Steve) #5105

Whizzed up huh, I’m going to have to try this.
Thanks

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5106

BPEspresso Fat Fast Day 2

It’s going well, I dropped 1.5 lbs. in 24 hours so far. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Karla Sykes ) #5107

Is this one meal or your meal plan for the day