What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Tessa) #5108

How many of these are you having a day during your fast? Just the one or whenever you feel hungry?

(Steve) #5109

Pork Schnitzel & Caesar Salad
The pork was pounded, seasoned, brushed with mayo, coated with parm and panko.
We fried it in butter and topped it with mozzarella, then under the broiler for a minute.
Served with our homemade pizza sauce, hot peppers and sour cream.

(Donna) #5110

I am going to look for that …thanks

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5111

It made it more ‘neutral’ - ie less cheesy-tasting and less eggy! Loved the bubbliness from the baking powder too. I reckon this recipe, cheese and all, would be great for sweet as well as savoury.

If I’ve got time at lunch-packing time one morning in the week, I’m going to try them for sandwiches on the go. Not that it takes much time to whip up a chaffle, though!

For four chaffles (ie 4 slices of ‘bread’, lunch for 2 people) I used 3 eggs, 6 dsp grated mozzarella, a dsp butter just for kicks, 2 grinds of salt and a quarter of a tsp baking powder. Whizzed it with a stick blender.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5112

@KetoGal01 I drink three, usually I do TMAD IF with a 5 hour eating window but I am more lax when I only consume fats. Join us if you like, I think I am extending through Monday.

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/full-metal-keto-next-steps-and-progress-thread/89541/495

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Tessa) #5113

Thanks! I think I may join you! I have a stall I’m dealing with and this may just help!

(Steve) #5114

Thanks, I’ll give it a go for sure.

No, that plate was definitely OMAD. The Wife loaded it up quite a bit, but it was good. :slight_smile: I do eat pretty good sized meals, but this one was a bit bigger than the norm.

(Karla Sykes ) #5116

What does that acronym mean o m a d

One Meal A Day … Brandy just beat me on that one. :smile: :+1: … BTW - TMAD is Two Meal A Day

Forgot to post last night’s meal… Had Deviled Eggs, Olives, Chocolate and some Halo Top afterwards. Mean dish was Salmon, 2 - 1/4 lb. Hotdogs, Pepperoni, Cheddar Cheese and Kale.

Also just ate a mid-day meal… Fried Eggs, Bacon, Sausage Patties, Spam and Knockwurst. (actually two but only one shown) Also had 2 Squares Lindt’s Dark Chocolate, Pecans and some Halo Top.

('Jackie P') #5121

Did a 12 1/2 hour shift on the private ward! It was quiet, money for old rope actually, but I worked with lovely people and patients and Sunday pay! Yayy!
Took 2 eggs and 2 slices of ham, 2tbsp of my mayo. Just came home and couldn’t be arsed to do what I planned. Took a thai red curry out of the freezer and put it on defrost- nope-by mistake put it on top microwave.

Bubbling away after 10 mins! Hope its ok, if not it was a pleasure knowing you all! Chicken a bit tough, even though it was thigh meat. But the sauce was delicious and very hot! Hey! Why not, I made it that way. :yum:
Ps just self medicating with a vodka and slimline :roll_eyes:

(April Harkness) #5122

First time eating sweetbreads. Oh my. Oh my. Even better than beef heart and any other meat i have ever put in my mouth!!! So silky and buttery. My word. How did i wait this long. The taste is, almost, …shall i say it…orgasmic. Wow. I want to eat this everyday. Kept it on the filipino tip. Marinated my sweetbread filipino adobo style with a salted duck egg as my side. SARAP! (Delicious!)

(Brandy) #5123

I deleted mine after I realized that I kind of jumped into a convo between the two of you. :roll_eyes:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5124

:joy::joy::grin: I do that all the time! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5125

Lunchtime!

Espresso, Grass Fed Butter and MCT oil, delicious! Featuring my favorite mug, a Grateful Dead “Blues for Allah” stoneware mug that was a birthday gift I received several years ago from my son’s mom. :skull::cowboy_hat_face:

Double wagu burger with chanterelles, smokey bacon & havarti cheese on a cloud bun (pickles and tomato to)

No, you didn’t. They may have asked since they saw it in the post I did, but your reply was fine. We usually just answer what is asked, no worries. You just beat me to it so it must have been close. :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5128

What? No Chaffles…get with the zeitgeist! :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face: