What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Diane) #5068

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s how I know my food is done. Isn’t that what everybody does…? :crazy_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5070

BPEspresso Fast Weekend

Delicious! got a couple of ladies on board to join me, anyone else interested? I measured out 12g. of Himalayan Salt for the day too since I won’t be getting sodium.

No salty or sweet coffee please! It interferes with the wonderful dark bitter flavor. :yum:

It’s been really hot :hot_face: during my normal eating window the last couple of days so I am giving cooking and eating a break till Monday. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5071

Wow, David - that’s quite a spread you’ve got there! Not joining in myself, but I’m following with interest.

:+1:

(Karen) #5072

Second chaffle
One egg,
1/2 cup cheese
1 tablespoon oat fiber
A little sweetener
A small amount of baking powder.

Topped with butter, and choc zero butter pecan syrup. Five carbs do to two in the choc zero. Pretty worth it though. Crispy crunchy delicious. These are so much easier than grinding up pork rinds for the Zorn waffles. Plus the Zorn waffles are very heavy and dense. I don’t think I’ll make those again, now.

(Donna) #5073

I had leftover smoked pulled pork in the freezer and made the crust with it , came out great

(Karen) #5074

Welcome Donnalee
So you made it into a pizza crust?

May I participate in parallel with regular BP coffee? I just feasted and was planning on fasting until Monday morning. I don’t have espresso beans nor an espresso maker so… :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5076

@TimeForMe Of course you can! BPE is my personal variation. The espresso carries a carb tax anyway, 2g. per batch. I don’t own a regular coffee machine myself. Even Bulletproof Tea is great in my book. I am documenting on my accountability thread, I’d love it if you check out my thread. :cowboy_hat_face:

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/full-metal-keto-next-steps-and-progress-thread/89541/490

@monsterjuice and I are eating bacon and eggs for a week. I forgot to take a pic yesterday but here is today’s meal.

So far it’s easier than straight up fasting. Yesterday was 10 slices of bacon and three eggs and I was full all day so it ended up being OMAD. And I lost a pound overnight which I never do with regular fasting. I think it’s keeping my insulin down because I’m not starving all day and thinking about food.

Today is 8 slices of bacon and 4 eggs.

Little Angel is watching me eat…

(Ashley) #5078

Ekkkk I would have to give her a tiny bit! Too cute.

Yeah, I gave her some bacon. I had to slip it to her on the dl so my other dog wouldn’t come begging :grin:

(Diane) #5080

What gorgeous plating! Also, lovely food. I do adore beets, but haven’t had them for several years. They do add a nice pop of color in the plate. :blush:

(Liz) #5081

Congrats Jaqueline! A fabulous feeling I am lucky enough to know!..also that curry looks very tasty :ok_hand:

(Ashley) #5082

@Sharon_E here’s my OMAD

That’s actually 1lb of bacon! It’s very thick bacon so it was only 7 slices!

(Liz) #5083

Finished my first 36 hr fast earlier this week, easier than I thought so planning one next week fir the same, or longer if it feels right at the time. Looking forward to this very soon…inside the gouda slice is softly boiled egg mashed with salted butter and a splash of tabasco. My kind of easy meal!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5084

Is that tongue, @Anjellica? It’s been decades since I had any but I’m now tempted to remind myself how much I like it! We used to have tongue along with the ubiquitous cold cuts after Christmas when I was little. :grinning:

(Steve) #5085

BBQ rib ends, broccoli salad and a little buttered spaghetti squash
Last nights dinner

(Liz) #5086

Yes! Sadly only pork tongue this time but my butcher has promised me ox tongue and lambs liver for next week!

(Brandy) #5087

I was feeling hungry this morning but not breakfasty. So fine- more pork panko crusted chicken nuggets and a pile of my three day old kimchi. It’s an excellent batch. Can’t wait until it’s gotten its super funk.