What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

My heart just stopped. When I initially read this, I missed the word “chicken.” Oh geez. I need to slow down.

I’ve been sick for a few days and finally felt like eating some real food. Made blackened, crispy skin salmon seared in so much butter and broccoli slaw.

22 hr. Sous Vide Top Sirloin Steak with Butter Fried Mushrooms. Also a Salad with Chicken and Meats.

(Jane) #5010

Salad and steak.

Nice Choice. :wink: :+1:

(Diane) #5013

Chicken with eggplant, red pepper and bamboo shoots in a garlic sauce. Spicy!

Edit: so… much better the second day. :grin:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5014

Hey, if @Digital_Dave shares his plate with his pups if figured grabbing meat from my cat’s bowl was fair game. :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #5015

Whoopsies.

Heh. Doesn’t even matter.

(Karen) #5016

No picture, but a bunless mushroom and Swiss burger with broccoli on the side at Chili’s. I have dinner once a month with friends from work

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5017

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chaffles with sausage & chanterelles gravy.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5019

:joy::joy::joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5020

Meal 1 of 2 today: minty mini lamb burgers topped with melty red leicester cheese and mushrooms!

(Jody) #5021

giphy

Intro:

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of Ground Beef. It is an area which we call the Carnivore Zone.

Ground beef (ate about half) and 2 Kiolbassas.

(Steve) #5022

Scrambled eggs with dill hollandaise on a chaffle
Fresh breakfast sausages

The one bowl method for hollandaise sauce, I just throw everything in and whisk over steam

My quick hollandaise recipe is here:

('Jackie P') #5023

Haha, as I was reading this, and wondering at your wonderful …alternativeness! I had the tips of your sausages in view and I truly was thinking, omg what scruffy toenails :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

('Jackie P') #5024

The rest of last nights curry! Nicer today.
Today was a great day. Today I paid off my mortgage :blush:. Totally unexpected that my savings covered it. So excited, still shaking!
Also I am the 5000th person to post on this thread!:hugs:

(Susan) #5025

Congratulations Jacqueline this is awesome!!!

Wow, that’s incredible. Congratulations!

(Jody) #5027

Yeah … those would be some sickly toes. lol

:rofl: