What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Today’s mid-day meal at work… Had the leftover Hamburger Stir-Fry I made a couple nights ago, along with some Legs/Thighs from the Rotisserie Chicken I picked up the other night. Plus added some Hard Salami, Pepperoni, Extra Sharp Cheddar, Celery, Pickles, Olives, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt and some Pecans. (about 12 or so) Also had an Ice Tea. (What is in the Bai bottle)

IMG_1468

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5029

Sausage and Tomato Scramble

Hot Italian Sausage, Tomatoes, Garlic, Oregano and Ghost Pepper Jack

:cowboy_hat_face:

Got home and ate a nice dinner the Wife had ready. Haddock Fish, Shrimp, Pepperoni and Pickled Sausage. Also had two Squares of Lindt’s Dark Chocolate and an Almond Milk. (not shown)

(Brandy) #5031

Pork Panko Nugs

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5032

Lamb Zucchini Bake

Ground Lamb, Zucchini, Homemade Tomato Sauce, Kalamata Olives, Garlic, Oregano, Rosemary, Allspice, Romano and Gorgonzola Cheese

Not tasted yet because it’s HOT! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5033

@Wahinewanders Tonkatsu? Panko or Pork Rinds? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #5034

@David_Stilley. Chicken dredged in egg, then seasoned pork rind “panko” and air fried for ten minutes. Trying to get my protein up, per doc’s recommendation. :wink:

Leftover blackened salmon (skin not nearly as good second day), half an avocado, and the best cauliflower rice I’ve ever had. Really had to force myself to not eat the whole batch.

I stir fried cooked, riced cauliflower (over high heat to dry it out) in olive oil, lemon juice, crushed red pepper flakes, parsley, garlic, Parmesan, salted and topped with toasted sliced almonds.

Well? How was it? It looks yummy!

Ground beef topped with ricotta cheese, applewood bacon (experimenting to see if all bacon is an issue or just hickory), and green onions :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5038

@TimeForMe Just working on the last few bites now. Pretty good, I was going for a moussaka meat flavor. Very filling, 10oz. of Lamb, I probably should have gone with 8oz. :roll_eyes: Your Blackened Salmon and Cauliflower Rice looks yummy . :yum: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #5039

I was listening to 2ketodudes last night. They were talking about chaffle’s, As is everyone else on the Internet. I made a simple Chaffle with egg cheese and a little Allulose and put it in my waffle maker. I need to work on my technique as it poured over the edge as it cooked. Pretty good as a blended omelette. Simple, tasty

:hamburger: SEPTEMBER 18th is NATIONAL CHEESEBURGER DAY! :hamburger:

:hamburger: Is anyone here willing to join me in making cheeseburgers on 9/18 and posting a pic in honor of this wonderful holiday? :hamburger:

(Troy) #5041

Bacon
Eggs
Pepperoni

RDA Approved🙂

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5042

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::grin: Like I do everyday? Sure I’m in and I don’t even need to mark my calendar! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Troy) #5043

Sure!:+1:

But, I Will not be all the way committed in making or cooking one though
I will share still

So I guess I am " In-N-Out "
Literally
Food pun hint I guess😄

Great! Yes! Like you do everyday! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Maybe @Jody22 can do something crazy to celebrate and maybe make a deconstructed cheeseburger of sorts. Like maybe ground beef. :laughing:

(Brandy) #5045

Crackslaw again and I nailed the flavors. This time with pork and beef. And lots of garlic chili paste and sesame oil and mirin, the last of which is a real keto splurge but there’s only a small amount in a recipe for 6, so per serving it works out fine.

After one day, I can’t definitively say that eating a higher protein ratio makes me more full than fat, but I feel so darn full in relation to the number of calories I consumed today.

Clever!!!
I may not make my own either. I no longer have a grill outside and I always set off the smoke alarm using the cast iron pan/oven method inside so I may be donating funds to a local burger joint that day! :slight_smile:

Do you add ginger to yours?